Saved template

I've been using the same saved template for listing on Ebay for quite a while with no problems, but this morning when I click on Sell it only gives me the option to Create a Template.

I created a new one, and saved it, but when I revisit sell the saved template is gone again.

Hopefully this is just a glitch.

Cheers, Anne

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Saved template

I just use Sell Similar. No need for templates then.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

That happened to me as well, it said I had to create a unique name (or something like that). The latest saved template I've created today popped up and was usable just once, so they're hiding away somewhere.

Fingers crossed it's back to normal soon.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I just use Sell Similar. No need for templates then.

Problem with that it is easy to accidently leave in info from the previous item, risking an error in the description. Hence I prefer templetes where I blank out the variables, so worse case scenario is info missing rather than wrong.

This issue still not fixed yet for anyone????

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Still an issue for me lane-ends.

I have left feedback on the Selling page re this issue and hopefully the correct switch is flicked and all the selling templates come back!!

Jo

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

I just checked again this morning, not expecting them to be there but lo and behold my 10 or so 'new' templates that I attempted to create during the glitch are there and usable .

Looks like we're back in business  :Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Gday Diversity,

I didn't make any templates during glitch but my 15 original selling templates are back - 

Let's hope it's permanent Smiley Frustrated

Jo

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply