Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selected item won't download

When I am searching for items on eBay, find what I am looking for and I click on the item but it doesn't down load the details, in other words it won't move from the initial page. I just get the "Sorry something went wrong" message. This doesn't happ...

Incomplete page loading

Unable to obtain full page loading during searches. Any search entered will only display pics in first 11 items and no further. Also unable to access drop down menues like search filter and account options (logout etc).Have cleared browsing history a...

Following feed not updating

My 'following feed - i.e the homepage that lists the searches I follow' has stopped updating. This has happened before, it usually fixes itself after a few days. I use ebay on both desktop and phone and the desktop site doesn't update, using up-to-da...

Shipping cost disappearing from my listings

For whole day the chipping charges in most of my listings have been disappearing, some come back and than disappear again. Buyers emailing me that they can't buy my items because of that.Anyone has this problem? What is Ebay doing to my listings and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal payment wont go through?

Anyone else experiencing a paypal message that states it can't complete payment and wants you to add another CC? CC is in date no reason for it. Totally stumped. Wondering if its an error?

Having trouble viewing Ebay Listings

Hi!Was wondering else is having trouble browsing Ebay at the moment.When I go to see new listings button won't change.I also can't change to see worldwide listings and when I do bowse an Item half the Photos are missing down page.Have cleared my cook...

Just lately (within the last two weeks) ebay has been freezing up two of my devices. Any ideas ?

Just lately, within the last two weeks, ebay has been freezing up two of my devices one laptop (runs on adsl2) and one tablet (runs on 4g). It happens regardless of whether I use Internet explorer or chrome, both of which are up to date. I have clear...