Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

New to eBay

New to buying and/or selling on eBay? Not sure how something works? Post your questions here and get...

147 Posts

Ask a member

This board is for quick Q&A topics. No long threads, just short and sharp information sharing.

889 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

No reason for payment to be on hold.

I sold a guitar for $3500 no my buyer was delighted. However, EBAY, after deducting, and therefore taking their commission, are still holding the balance of $3k. This is a disgusting abuse of their process and I can only assume they are trying to opt...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has received item without tracking

Hi, The buyer has received item without any Australia Post tracking being recorded for the transaction. The eBay postage label failed to print properly and the option to reprint it wasn't available so the item was sent Express Post. We will be contac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account suspended and listings ended due to Managed Payments

I have been having problems registering for managed payments, and even though I have contacted eBay numerous times about it, and have now uploaded all the required documents, they have now suspended my account and ended all my listings! I first tried...

item no delivered

I had an item sent from USA with tracking number and checked it tonight on ebay site and it's showing as delivered but I havent received parcel. Its never happened before. Is this a bit strange or where can I go to find out who delivered it? Thank yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Police related items

So I put up some vintage police items, coat and badge, which haven't been used for over 50 years and bears no resemblance to the current uniform and Ebay takes them down citing the police policy which says it's so people don't impersonate police. Wha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Flip & Ship Fashion for Free in May’ Promotion

Is anyone else have a problem activating this promo link that's in this morning's 'Seller scoop' email? I received the email on all of my Ids, but when I click it tells me I'm not eligible, even though I have the invitation right in front of me.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get contact details of seller for warranty claim

I've bought a small electronic item on ebay from an Australian seller around 10 months ago. Now the item stopped working recently and it's clearly an issue that would fall under warranty. I sent the seller 2 messages on ebay, but they won't reply at ...

Payment holds for valuable

I have an extremely prized personal possession I have to sell due to current hardship but my funds won't be released until after the buyer receives it, I'm worried about never seeing the item again or having the funds deducted as it's a match worn ru...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Return Item not as described to America

Any body has experience returned a laptop to America?The laptop is on the way to Melbourne. I found out the laptop is not the item as the seller described by MPN and its specifications and the worst mistake is the screen non-touch version. The seller...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources