Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

donut1.6
Community Member

I bought an arcade stick from a seller based in Melbourne on Monday and paid the same day, I expected the item to be shipped out on Tuesday, but it wasn't, so I send out an email on Tuesday night, again yesterday, no response or anything.

What should I do? How long should I wait before opening a case? And do I go through eBay money back guarantee or go through Paypal like before? What is the difference?

Message 1 of 152
Latest reply
151 REPLIES 151

Re: Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

@kuromusha1 wrote:
That would be unbelievable. If you're one of the 2% that still don't have a smartphone in 2015, you shouldn't be doing business on the internet.

Why?

The only person inconvenienced by the fact that my phone only makes and receives phonecalls is me.   I am retired so have access to my laptop and computer 24/7 and if I am not able to use one of them then it is my bad luck.....it does not affect anyone else.

From what I read here on the boards, as a buyer only I am far better off not using a smartphone.....most of the buyers who come here with problems have used them.   I just do not have the problems that are being reported on the boards that come from the use of a smartphone.

Message 111 of 152
Latest reply

Re: Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

@kuromusha1 wrote:
That would be unbelievable. If you're one of the 2% that still don't have a smartphone in 2015, you shouldn't be doing business on the internet.

This is a little unfair. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I don't have a smart phone, and I manage ok. The simple fact of the matter is, if someone is serious about running a business, they have to allocate specific times to do things, it can't be all over the place and the instant a buyer messages or expects. A seller manages their business according to their needs, whilst taking how to manage their buyer's into account, there has to be a balance, and for some sellers I suspect being able to get and respond to messages no matter when, or where they are, would be a burden more than a help.

I do still wonder, though, if perhaps some of the previous suggestions were not helpful? The rubber feet, for example, seems like that could help quite efficiently and eliminate the need for further assistance from the seller, particularly as they don't seem to have a good response time?  

Message 112 of 152
Latest reply

@kuromusha1 wrote:

@imastawka what's your @!#$ problem?

I don't have a problem.  Was chuckling, is all

And here I was, thinking I was Switzerland in all this.

Message 113 of 152
Latest reply

Well it's getting annoying. If you want to block someone, then just block them, no need to go around shouting that you blocked them.

Message 114 of 152
Latest reply

sheesh.  I haven't blocked you.   Others may have though.

(You wouldn't come within 100 miles of looking at my stuff.)

If you're annoyed at my little posts, I'd hate to deal with you in RL

I'm easy enough to ignore

Message 115 of 152
Latest reply

You post on a different id then hilarity/embarasment may result.

Whatever,i love my sellers & have no prob with transactions.I'm stupidly delighted with every item i pay for.Really,stoned as i may be,i chose my selers well & love getting **bleep**e in the mail that isn't bills.

Main reason why i don't understand why so many forum buyers have so many problems.& i have 2 buying id's.Sellers love me on all of them,as they should.

Whatever,see you all in 2 stoned hrs or in a week.

Message 116 of 152
Latest reply

Can't help but luv that girl

Message 117 of 152
Latest reply

Damn ...reading this thread now - it feels like i'm stoned
*backs away *
Message 118 of 152
Latest reply

Or some of us have them but can't stand using them to type a full response.
Message 119 of 152
Latest reply

Well I guess seller's system is down again.
Message 120 of 152
Latest reply