All that has gone awry.....

It's a bit annoying..........actually pathethic....I used to be a 'seller', having a fantastic time, engaging my dying sister in an 'outside interest' to distract her from the chemo........selling assorted and sometimes magnificent stuff ( with excellent feedback ). Then came the 'extra fees'......unrealistic postage times ( even though the seller had posted same day).....and finally ...AN EXTRA CHARGE ON YOUR POSTAGE....???? HELLO......if they could track personal email contact, surely they could root out the sellers who were avoiding basic fees???????? There were ALWAYS the usual eBay 'stooges' that were like frontmen/women that denigrated anyone with an alternate view ( one in particular that I recall - living half her/his time in the UK and the other half in Aus). Many sellers announced the fact that they were exiting the arena...and were bagged..relentlessly. I chose to just slip away......happy to buy ( so far)...but also much happier to sell anything out of the spare room/shed...in our local area, on another platform. They, eBay, keep sending me emails.........."We miss you" ..."Your buyers miss you"......well, sorry.....as soon as you started descriminating against the 'backyard/ amateur/down-to-earth/ therapeutic sellers' to bulk up your cheap MULTI PROFIT players from China down ( where your stringent feedback rules don't even register on their feedback account). eBay SUCKS

Message 1 of 68
Latest reply
67 REPLIES 67

Re: All that has gone awry.....

Danke
Message 21 of 68
Latest reply

@heiner2929 wrote:

Clearly, you have no clue.

We were not interested in 'consolation', never claimed exclusivity and would not know where to locate a sympathy card.

However, if you have consoled or the reverse, you have my best wishes

Tippy has more of a clue than you will ever know.

Message 22 of 68
Latest reply

Watch this space it's about to erupt!

Message 23 of 68
Latest reply

D'ya reckon?

Message 24 of 68
Latest reply

Hello, all. Remember vulgarity is not allowed on this forum. Please talk in a courteous way. Thanks. 🙂

Message 25 of 68
Latest reply

Not about me.........

Message 26 of 68
Latest reply

What's not about you?  No idea what you are on about.

Message 27 of 68
Latest reply

Possibly:

heiner2929: Clearly, you have no clue.

lyndal1838: Tippy has more of a clue than you will ever know.

heiner2929: Not about me.........

Message 28 of 68
Latest reply

Mods saying to not use vulgar was directed at OP,and OP says it's not him/her.

Message 29 of 68
Latest reply

Message 30 of 68
Latest reply