Aust post UNDERWOOD Qld holds for days

Anyone know more about why does UNDERWOOD Qld aussie post sorting facility hold parcels for days and days?..My AP tracker is saying item been at this place since monday which is now 5 days.

Is this the normal thing that happens?Seems a long time to me..

Message 1 of 81
Latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

Re: Aust post UNDERWOOD Qld holds for days

I also have a parcel that was meant to go about 100km in NSW but it has gone to QLD-Underwood.

Why what and how does this even happen lol?

Now I won't receive it on eBay's guesstimate date so I'll wait and see if the seller has indeed put the correct address on it,which I'm 100% sure they did and it's just another one of AP robotic mistakes but seriously how does it end up in another state for crying out loud Woman Frustrated

Message 41 of 81
Latest reply

To my amazement the parcel will be delivered before eBay's guesstimate wow,but I also have a parcel being delivered from QLD.

And again I'm stumped as this item isn't going to arrive before the other one that went through 2 different states.

So now how can an item that goes around the country get delivered before the item that is on the right track?

AP I think does these things on purpose lol. 

Message 42 of 81
Latest reply

I have a power supply arrived at Underwood 7/9 now 14/9/2017 and cant get a human on line.Very frustrated

Message 43 of 81
Latest reply

Did you ring 13 13 18 ?
Message 44 of 81
Latest reply

WOW I have now an item that was sent from the ACT 12 days ago with registered post and it still hasn't arrived lol.

It should have arrived within 4 days guesstimate but now 12 days really?

I'm not worried about it but it's just not good enough and no one know's where it is lol.

Well done again AP and now that you have put the postage cost up again you're doing a swell job (NOT) Woman Frustrated

Message 45 of 81
Latest reply

eezi, registered post is known to take longer even than standard post because it has to be scanned at every place it passes through, and putting a priority sticker on it makes no difference.

I had a letter last year that had to go registered from SW WA to Perth (350K's) and that took 10 days........like an idiot I spent the extra on a priority sticker.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 46 of 81
Latest reply

You're right padi but it's funny that mail arrives quicker the further away it's coming from which doesn't make sense lol

Message 47 of 81
Latest reply

@mbselections00 wrote:
Did you ring 13 13 18 ?

i did 2 weeks ago. i know more than they do..their help  is like "non existent" well the persons i spoke to were..yawn.jpeg

Message 48 of 81
Latest reply

farry76
Community Member

I am waiting on them as well. I live in Rockhampton, qld and my parcel tracker said it went from Underwood to St Leonards in tasmania. still trying to figure out how they managed that.

Message 49 of 81
Latest reply

@farry76 wrote:

I am waiting on them as well. I live in Rockhampton, qld and my parcel tracker said it went from Underwood to St Leonards in tasmania. still trying to figure out how they managed that.

nothing surprises me anymore when it involves AU post...aaaaaa.png

Message 50 of 81
Latest reply