Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay have cancelled my return - how do I contact them about this?

I've been communicating with the seller - they sent me a postpack so I could return the item 2 weeks ago, but I still haven't got it, so they are sending me another one. But in the meantime, because it hasn't been marked "sent" by me, Ebay have close...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Expired discount offers

I keep being sent discount offers that expired in September.Is any body else experiencing this.Latest is LOVEIT

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

limit the number of items purchased by a single account

When I check out the shopping cart,the system told me:To help protect your account, we limit the number of items purchased by a single account at any one time.This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items.Protect your eBay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Surprise the items I bought came from online shopping company

Very strange. Bought some sentinel spectrum (dog worm tablets) from a seller who has only 136 feedback and located in Mudgee. The tablets are normally $ 100 for pack of 6. I bought 2 packets for $150 less 10percent eBay coupon. Just received items an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid via PayPal,but not handing item over as funds on hold

Hi guys,Just purchased an item for Christmas and paid via PayPal at sellers request.Seller has funds in their account but funds are apparently on hold for 21 days and they don’t wish to hand over item until funds are cleared.Where do we go from here?

Shippit delivery

bought a bag of dogfood yesterday from ebay member REMOVED so today i get an email saying its been delivered. the delivery company is 'shippit' never heard of them and its certainly not been delivered. not that i would expect it this fast. anyone hea...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust post UNDERWOOD Qld holds for days

Anyone know more about why does UNDERWOOD Qld aussie post sorting facility hold parcels for days and days?..My AP tracker is saying item been at this place since monday which is now 5 days.Is this the normal thing that happens?Seems a long time to me...

• 80 replies
  • 8 Helpful

paypal question

i ordered something from a site (not ebay) and paid with paypalid bought from this site before, its an aussie site, no problems. after a week passed without getting an email i tried contacting the company and the phones wernt being answered and there...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program.....again

Why is there such a wide discrepancy in the cost of shipping by GSP for a similar item? Specifically, I am looking at buying a used computer (Dell To 7610) from the US. According to the search results, seller 1 charges $US1,232.61 postage, BUT his it...

• 96 replies
  • 1 Helpful