Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Surprise the items I bought came from online shopping company

Very strange. Bought some sentinel spectrum (dog worm tablets) from a seller who has only 136 feedback and located in Mudgee. The tablets are normally $ 100 for pack of 6. I bought 2 packets for $150 less 10percent eBay coupon. Just received items an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid via PayPal,but not handing item over as funds on hold

Hi guys,Just purchased an item for Christmas and paid via PayPal at sellers request.Seller has funds in their account but funds are apparently on hold for 21 days and they don’t wish to hand over item until funds are cleared.Where do we go from here?

Shippit delivery

bought a bag of dogfood yesterday from ebay member REMOVED so today i get an email saying its been delivered. the delivery company is 'shippit' never heard of them and its certainly not been delivered. not that i would expect it this fast. anyone hea...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust post UNDERWOOD Qld holds for days

Anyone know more about why does UNDERWOOD Qld aussie post sorting facility hold parcels for days and days?..My AP tracker is saying item been at this place since monday which is now 5 days.Is this the normal thing that happens?Seems a long time to me...

• 80 replies
  • 8 Helpful

paypal question

i ordered something from a site (not ebay) and paid with paypalid bought from this site before, its an aussie site, no problems. after a week passed without getting an email i tried contacting the company and the phones wernt being answered and there...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program.....again

Why is there such a wide discrepancy in the cost of shipping by GSP for a similar item? Specifically, I am looking at buying a used computer (Dell To 7610) from the US. According to the search results, seller 1 charges $US1,232.61 postage, BUT his it...

• 96 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay seller false advertisement of stock available

Hi there, been watching an item which was priced at $1600, recieved a ebay notification that the price has dropped by $300 and there was a promotional voucher valid for a further 10% off dropping the price down to $1170. so i was quick to make purcha...

Order cancelled without a reason given

Hi eBay, Just querying as to why a seller is able to cancel an order without a reason given, when it turns out that they were not out of stock of the item? I received a refund which I had to wait 3 days or so to get back via PayPal, and then waited 7...

Shipping to Australia by US sellers

I am in Australia and the cost of shipping from the USA to Australia is the same cost as the item for sale, ie Scotty Cameron putter cover. $40 US, postage US $40 !! Purchasing any goods in the USA is no longer worth it to overseas members.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful