Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auspost Parcel Sort Facility Southport Issue

My parcel with tracking number been detected had reached the Southport Sort Facility (QLD) on 21st November 2018. I have a parcel locker located at the same Southport (QLD) area. What is "really odd", is that my parcel not delivered to my locker at S...

Did I purchase a fake nutribullet?

Hi everyone, I purchased a nutribullet this afternoon on here. I have since discovered there are fake ones and now I'm worried. I emailed the seller and they replied that they have reputable suppliers but the nutribullet website states they are the o...

Ecxessive postage quotes

What is with the ridiculous postage quotes on sellers items, I want to by some car parts from europe, Im in australia, cost of parts 93 euros, shipping 284 euro, EBAY sort out the postage policy 71 euro postage for a 4 euro part , then pay GST on top...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Seller Scam for Feedback

Didn't know where else to put this but, I have recently been watching low price auction bids for DDR3 RAM and SSDs. A day before the auction ends, without fail, the seller cancels the auction and sells to "highest bidder" who immediately leaves feedb...

How to deal with a seller who does not send all the items in the order but marks them as sent

Hey there community!Recently I have had 4 sellers who I have bought multiple items from in an order, but they did not sent all of the items. They marked all items as sent. They used tracking and now this says all items have been delivered but the pac...

Fake Counterfeit Item

OK I bought an item from ChinaItem came and it was a copy counterfeit cheaply made (adidas Tracksuit)..not to mention it was totally wrong size that i had ordered...This was confirmed by a shop that i went to have it inspected even though it was obvi...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who is sick of Seller Location Misrepresentation?Who thinks UBI smart parcel should be banned in AU?

Who is sick of Seller Location Misrepresentation?Who thinks UBI smart parcel should be banned in AU? Im fed up with the overseas sellers saying they are in AU when they are not. Its obvious by the feedback they get from annoyed customers that their p...

FAKE Ultrafire 18650 batteries

For reasons unknown to me eBay deleted the previous thread I posted on this. Since drawing the situation to the attention of the manufacturer things seem to have improved somewhat: 1,542 results found for battery "18650" (3200,3400,3600,3800,4000,480...

Search says 224 results then I only get about 30 items listed.

Search says 224 results, then I get about 30 items on one page to choose from, no more pages. I also get lag on my android tablet, on eBay, more than I get with buffering a 4k movie, on YouTube. Could you stop consuming my whole CPU and take your nos...

Faulty item purchased 17 September. Seller agrees to send replacement. No replacement as yet.

Faulty item purchased 17 September. Seller agrees to send replacement. No replacement as yet. eBay closed the return 10th November. 11th December I asked for a full refund as too much time has passed with no action. PayPal case openned 11th December....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! switched item for damaged one.

Item No. purchased. 323584829642 advertised as mint figurine. Item that arrived in box has chip on base. When checking the backstamp on the listing it is different from the one supplied. Listing shows 34 and 98 the chipped one is 17 and 81. How to pr...