Bought item then seller cancelled order

I ordered an item and paid for it then asked seller(nicely)a day later would they be shipping it soon (as half the time you are left in limbo)then blow me down they messaged me with feeble excuse its restricted in Australia. I'm making a complaint to Ebay about this. This is wrong. Imagine the scenario in a store and you bought an item them the shopkeeper refused to hand it over. GIVE ME A BREAK. I think they got peeved off about me asking for shipping query and cancelled order.
Message 1 of 102
Latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

Re: Bought item then seller cancelled order

Now come on folks,

lets not forget, that Michelle has no other option but to buy from overseas...... the aussie eBay sellers read these boards and have got her on their BBL! Man Very Happy

Michelle, are we likely to see you on Border Security any time soon?

I am coming for a visit to your state next month.

Part of my being alowed to bring my own car and campertrailer 'states" that those vehicles must be free from dirt, bugs, and any other debris. This is to keep Tasmania free from diseases that are on the mainland, but not in Tasmania!!!!!

I honestly can't imagine how it is that you can import food items from another country, without any paperwork clearance!

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 71 of 102
Latest reply

Have a great time, Jane.  

They'll also check your engine for dirt and seeds when you arrive.

Message 72 of 102
Latest reply

eBay Gift Cards - either digital or physical - can be purchased on the US site, they are for use only with a US registered account and sending to a US address: http://pages.ebay.com/giftcard/faqs.html

Michelle... Did you know your eBay user ID can be searched? Any seller who gets even an inkling of impending trouble can easily search for you and get a plethora of results showing the frequency you experience problems, and the nature of those problems. 

In other words, sometimes the reputation you cultivate for yourself may precede you.

Message 73 of 102
Latest reply

thanx Stawks....

this is my 3rd trip to beautiful Tassie......

I love it there.

cheers

xxj

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 74 of 102
Latest reply

I've also been 3 times.  I'd move there if it wasn't for the grandies.

Message 75 of 102
Latest reply

I've been twice, but not since the late 80's. We haven't ruled out retiring there.

Message 76 of 102
Latest reply

Message 77 of 102
Latest reply

So true Nifty, I couldn't agree more.

Message 78 of 102
Latest reply

I called Ebay and explained about the problem with the Ebay gift card from the seller that I couldn't use and they kindly gave me a $20 credit off any item I chose. That was really good of them. So I will use it on my next purchase.
Message 79 of 102
Latest reply

Are you living in La La Land Michelle?

You make a fuss because the seller is not willing to sell to you and help you break out Quarantine laws and get a $10 gift voucher.  Because you cannot use that you talk ebay into doubling that amount and giving you a credit that you can use.

This has to be a windup.  Even ebay can't be this stupid.

Message 80 of 102
Latest reply