Bought item then seller cancelled order

I ordered an item and paid for it then asked seller(nicely)a day later would they be shipping it soon (as half the time you are left in limbo)then blow me down they messaged me with feeble excuse its restricted in Australia. I'm making a complaint to Ebay about this. This is wrong. Imagine the scenario in a store and you bought an item them the shopkeeper refused to hand it over. GIVE ME A BREAK. I think they got peeved off about me asking for shipping query and cancelled order.
Message 1 of 102
Latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

No Lyndal that was offered to me thank you.
Message 81 of 102
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
I called Ebay and explained about the problem with the Ebay gift card from the seller that I couldn't use and they kindly gave me a $20 credit off any item I chose. That was really good of them. So I will use it on my next purchase.

OMG!!!!!

Are you serious???
smh!

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 82 of 102
Latest reply

my head hurts

Message 83 of 102
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
I called Ebay and explained about the problem with the Ebay gift card from the seller that I couldn't use and they kindly gave me a $20 credit off any item I chose. That was really good of them. So I will use it on my next purchase.

what the heck did I just read?

Seems unlikely (or out of character for eBay, at least), but ok. 

I suppose if the original voucher was paid for / gifted, and subsequently cancelled so that it can no longer be used, and the USD$10 value was converted at current exchange rates, that works out to be a bit over $8 in bonus credit. The rep coulda thought it was worth it. 

Message 84 of 102
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:

You live a charmed life. Smiley Very Happy

Everything gets through customs with never a worry or warning, free gift vouchers rain down upon you. etc

Reminds me of the brass buddha at our newsagency. People rub its tummy for luck. Wish I could touch your arm or something before I buy my next lotto ticket there.

Message 85 of 102
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

@michellebartley wrote:

Everything gets through customs with never a worry or warning, free gift vouchers rain down upon you. etc

Reminds me of the brass buddha at our newsagency. People rub its tummy for luck. Wish I could touch your arm or something before I buy my next lotto ticket there.

that which has been read can not be un-read!

Spoiler
my head is still hurting!  Smiley Indifferent
Message 86 of 102
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

my head hurts

Mine was hurting, but it just imploded.

Message 87 of 102
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@springyzone wrote:

@michellebartley wrote:

that which has been read can not be un-read!

Spoiler
my head is still hurting!  Smiley Indifferent

Well, I don't want to rub anyone's belly or anything! Thought maybe just an arm touch at a distance & the luck might rub off.Smiley Wink

Message 88 of 102
Latest reply

my head doesnโ€™t hurt so much this morning.  I owe michelle an apology of sorts.  The listing number she gave was for an item listed on eBay Germany, but the seller of that item on eBay.de is located in USA.

Message 89 of 102
Latest reply

Voucher (If anyone is remotely interested, which I doubt) was for US$10.00.

Message 90 of 102
Latest reply