Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay images not loading tonight?

Anyone have issues tonight with images not loading in listings you're trying to view? At the moment when I search for an item, the thumbnails don't load in the search results, then any listings I open to view also won't display images.

Paid cash on pickup, was then charged via PayPal

I bought an item last weekend and seller agreed to take cash on pickup. When I checked my bank account later in the week I found that I had been charged by PayPal for the purchase, so I have paid twice. Seller agreed to refund me but over the last fe...

Ebay! Make the common buttons Distinguishable. HOW ABOUT....

HOW ABOUT ... Larger button that stays in the same place for "Add to watch list" maybe even a color we can identify as different instead of little writing blending into the entire page.. come on.. Hire any web designer PLEASE... I'm a LONG TIME Suffe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item comes up at different price.

I purchased an item for $3.59 from one of those multiple listings from a Chinese seller,(the listing was $1.38 for one and $3.59 for 20 pieces). Now when I go to ask the seller a question or click on one of the other options it comes up at $1.38 and ...

Resolved! GSP stupidity documented on this thread

There have been many threads about the GSP and how expensive it makes things from the USA, but I thought I would start a thread that shows the stupidity of the GSP rather than just talk about how bad it is. Use this thread to show the stupidity throu...

Fake Australian sellers

Fake Australian sellers ebay will do nothing about this they are more interested about the money they get from this

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lack of Business Integrity

I mentioned in another thread that I have a handful of trusted and reputable Chinese sellers that I’ve purchased from many times over the years. They are wonderful, personable and honest people to deal with. However I recently had cause to step outsi...

Warning to Aussie buyers regarding REMOVED

Hi all, I purchased a 6 Gang LED Rocker Switch Control Panel Circuit Charger 12V 24V-Boat RV Marine from REMOVED based in Shen zhen, Guangdong Province China. When the product arrived it seemed to be a reasonable product. I had it installed in my boa...

Why can't I email eBay?

I'd like to email eBay with a suggestion but there is no way to do this. I don't have the time to chat or phone & a simple email would be best. My suggestion is that the sellers identify themselves on the posted item. I have no idea who the items are...

Is Ebay deliberately changing the contract of sale conditions

BIG consumer issue with Ebay. Have you noticed more and more discount codes appearing? Discounts are great - right?Well yes, and no.A like using PayPal's 'Pay After Delivery' option - 99% of the time.But my last three transactions have somehow debite...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

After paying, seller contacted me outside of ebay via personal email to request I cancel the order

A few days ago I won an auction and I paid for the item within 48 hours. 11 hours after paying, I received an email from the seller using my personal email address that was attached to the paypal receipt (the seller has avoided contacting me using eB...