Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is Ebay deliberately changing the contract of sale conditions

BIG consumer issue with Ebay. Have you noticed more and more discount codes appearing? Discounts are great - right?Well yes, and no.A like using PayPal's 'Pay After Delivery' option - 99% of the time.But my last three transactions have somehow debite...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

After paying, seller contacted me outside of ebay via personal email to request I cancel the order

A few days ago I won an auction and I paid for the item within 48 hours. 11 hours after paying, I received an email from the seller using my personal email address that was attached to the paypal receipt (the seller has avoided contacting me using eB...

bubble wrap lined envelopes poor protection for CDs

Hello be aware that some Ebay sellers in Australia use envelopes that are lined with thin bubble sheeting that offersvery little protection against CD case damage. Ask for : 1) a little bubble wrap inside the CD jewel case to prevent the actualCD fro...

WARNING vindictive paypal

i criticised paypal and global shipping to the sellers when 2 different bronzes arrived broken.made a claim both denied,i'm sure it's because of my previous criticism, So much for so called buyer protection. I thought Global shipping guaranteed safe ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage change in price after purchase

Yesterday I purchased an item for 75.00 and 35.00 postage tonight after purchased seller contacted me say he would cancel say as postage was more than he envisioned said I’d need to pay 30.00 more towards postage if I still wanted item I’ve paid as I...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The sale of potentially deadly and environmentally irresponsible items.V Series Sling Shot.

V Series Sling Shot on eBay?Why is eBay promoting/listing and selling potentially deadly and environmentally irresponsible items?I am an avid eBay user and supportor, but I am very disspaointed that eBay has chosen to promoite on their home page such...

search difficulty

ok, so every day i do the same search.type in 'tamiya' hit search.i get a result of aprox 50,000 with it selecting 'radio control' catagory. default in the left columthen under default i select 'worldwide' and i get 105,000 results.then i change 'rad...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chargeback

2 months ago I bought an electric blanket, and last week it stopped working. I tried all power points but the thing is dead.Ebay told me I had exceeded their time frame for claims and to go to Paypal. The seller offered me a refund IF I sent it back ...

double orders. paypal took both payments.

I placed an order from multiple sellers, chose payment(paypal) clicked confirm order was shown error page, googled what to do, went back to my ebay page and to my cart and ordered again like it was suggested to do on the ebay page I visited, paypal t...

Resolved! Item location misrepresented and bio security problem

I bought a lavender pillow from a seller that had his item location set as Sydney Australia. I specifically went looking for a seller with item location within Australia because I was unsure whether bio security of Australia would let a lavender pill...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful