EBAY GLOBAL PRIORITY SHIPPING PROGRAM IS NOT MUCH OF A PRIORITY

waiting on two items from different sellers in different states of the usa being shipped via the ebay global shipping program which says on every listing will be sent via priority shipping. after checking the tracking information one item sat at the global shipping center for four days and the other sat at another center for six days before being processed and sent on thier way.

are they usually this slow considering one item is the size of a cigarette packet and they charged me $49.00 AU for postage...

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: EBAY GLOBAL PRIORITY SHIPPING PROGRAM IS NOT MUCH OF A PRIORITY

FedEx obviously gives priority to their own freight...who can blame them.  FedEx was a well respected company long before the GSP came on the scene....I would love to know what rate PB pays them.  I would guess it is peanuts.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

My parcel has arrived at Dulwich Hill, local PO.  It states it was delivered at 10 pm on Tuesday night.  It's now Thursday night.  As I didn't receive it at 10 pm, am I right in thinking it's still at Dulwich Hill PO?

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

If the tracking states that it was left at the PO then that is where it will stay until you collect it.  Did you receive a card?

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

give them a call: (02) 9569 1229

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply