EBay Your Say Surveys

I signed up earlier in the year to do the surveys and have done a few. Most of the time it says that I've been entered into the monthly prize draw and I thought it was like Readers Digest where no-one ever knows the winners or the names are just made up to make it look good. I got an email tonight.......

Hi <my name>

Thanks for participating in our research activities last month. 

Your name has been drawn out as a WINNER OF THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won a $100 eBay voucher.

Your unique redemption code is: <removed>

Instructions for use:    

• It is a single use coupon
  • Use the cart function and fill your cart with at least $100 worth of goods before applying the code
  • No "change" is provided if spend is less than coupon value
  • The voucher expires on the 31st October 2016

Happy shopping,

The eBay Your Say Team.

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: EBay Your Say Surveys

It seems that he has done well after retiring and having to do labouring work lol.

Having nearly $1 billion,he has obviously used his brains and not his looks haha.

Message 61 of 65
Latest reply

To get back to the surveys "win", eBay has just issued 10% off voucher codes specific to your ID. Did anyone else get one? Wondering if it is a form of apology (up to 50$ back). Not the same as 100$ credit of course...far cheaper option for eBay.

Could be what people are offered if they complain?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 62 of 65
Latest reply

I complained and got nothing. Maybe I didn't complain hard enough!

Message 63 of 65
Latest reply

OK, I'll take that back. I just got an email. I got a $20 voucher. Better than nothing I suppose!

Message 64 of 65
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

To get back to the surveys "win", eBay has just issued 10% off voucher codes specific to your ID. Did anyone else get one? Wondering if it is a form of apology (up to 50$ back). Not the same as 100$ credit of course...far cheaper option for eBay.

Could be what people are offered if they complain?

I never do surveys but I got the 10% off so it's nothing to do with their survey fiasco, or not for some of us.

Message 65 of 65
Latest reply