Express Post

Hi all,  I paid for express post for 2 books last Sunday and haven't recieved them as yet, I didn't really have a choice re the express post, it was all the seller offered..but I was fine with that.

I can't help now but feel annoyed but worried I might be being unreasonable in feeling angry in paying for something that was not forthcoming.  😞

Am I being unreasonable?   The seller says they were posted on Thursday but I'm in AP direct line and have never not recieved an express post the next day.

Thanks guys. Your opinions welcomed.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Express Post

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Did you pay with paypal?

The delay may have been due to the seller withdrawing the paypal payment to their bank account.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

To me it doesn't seem adequate to charge for express post then not even post it for 4 days. Their address is Brisbane...which should be overnight.  I received a parcel from Kallangur which is thousands of miles,( outback Queenlsand) from me in 3 days normal post.

Umm Kallangur is not thousands of miles inland in the QLD outback, it's basically a suburb of brisbane near petrie, murrumba downs.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

lol!  thank leginsau!  I asked my hubby where that was and he said 'oh outback q'land somewhere.'

Thinks he knows everything that one haha!

Anyway, thanks guys for your input, I'm over my little hissy fit and I'm sure all will be fine.  🙂

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Be patient it will no doubt turn up, but as others have said if it is in packaging less than an express satchel I would be marking down DSR's and making my feelings known in the feedback.

Also - if I, as a seller was charging and advertising  'express' post I have to admit I would be sending the item the very next business day, waiting 4 days kind of makes 'express' nul and void IMO

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

To me it doesn't seem adequate to charge for express post then not even post it for 4 days. Their address is Brisbane...which should be overnight.

It's always important to check the seller's handling time when making a purchase. Not all sellers can post immediately.

"Will usually post within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment"

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply