Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what can i do when the seller won't refund????

I recently bought the seeds wroth $65 but i never receive any seeds and the seller won't respond at all , how can i get my refund when the seller just ignore !!!!!????

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extra postage

Anyone tell me how to bundle more then 1 item at a time so you dont have to pay extra postage on other separate items from the same seller......

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller is not happy with me paying by Paypal

Ive purchased a large item for $2000 (including postage) from a seller in QLD. He has good feedback (over 1000) but is hassling me to pay by direct deposit as he has 'problems' with Paypal. Im uncomfortable paying any other way than Paypal because $2...

Postage

Hi people, Any one noticed how some 'Top Rated Sellers' are upping the postage on auction items? I was looking at some solar powered garden lights, one lot of 18 mtr of lights (100 globes) started at $4.99 but $10.99 postage, next item by same seller...

After payment has cleared, when should a seller post the item.

I bought and paid for the item on 2nd August. It is now the 7th and the phone has still not been sent? After payment is done, shouldn't the seller post it immediately? Should I be worried now and report then to ebay? I picked them and paid them a lit...

Auspost left package soaked in the rain

Just got home to find a package left soaked tossed inside the gate. It would have taken the driver all of 20 seconds to place on the porch away from the rain. Not the first time it's happened either. Can I make a complaint about this? Used to have a ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

australian customs

just wondering does anyone know what items are not allowed from other countries as i cant find any listings for this, eg glue, nail primer, acrylic powder.

NSW Public holiday

Is Australia Post delivering in NSW today (Monday 6 August) - I notice it is a bank holiday.

Negative Feedback Mystery

Can anyone tell me what this seller's most recent feedback might mean? http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bellabambooboutique&iid=110927587233&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365

If both the buyer and the seller....

...are not at fault, for example if an item doesn't arrive, but the seller can prove that he/she has posted it (even without insurance), what is going to happen? And if they don't come to an agreement, what does PayPal usually decide in such cases?

Buyer beware of click and send

An earlier post of mine was item not recieved with click and send ..Will refresh I brought an item it didnt turn up I had an email from Aust Post telling me the item had been delivered it had not eventually put in an item not recieved .After checking...

Withdrawing from auction after I've been outbid

Hi, Is it possible to withdraw from an auction once my maximum bid has been exceeded? I recently bid on an item, but my maximum bid has been outdone by another buyer while there is still a day and a half to go. Now I´m interested in another item (sam...

Fraudulent Transactions

I have been unfortunate to have been conned by a seller in China, the seller provided fake goods to me which failed to work, they asked me to return the goods and have since refused to provide a replacment unless I pay further money. Really disappoin...

How do I get Paypal to change the AMOUNT of a claim?

I lodged a dispute with Paypal when an item hadn't arrived after one month. Unfortunately I was the only bidder. The item was a jar of facecream with "free postage". A couple of days later I received a card from the local Post Office that an item was...