Feedback aint what it used to be

I just bought an item which was the wrong one and got dreadful service trying to replace it which is still yet to happen so, quite reasonably I thought , I left negative feedback for the company .  It was posted when I wrote it but has since vanished . Is this common now that if you don't like the feedback you are given you just ask eBay to delete it?

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: Feedback aint what it used to be

Actually you based your reply on your very limited understanding of what has transpired and in particular the messages were sent backwards and forwards between my self and the seller and the lies the seller's representative  has been telling me  .

Once again I have forgotten that the so called eBay "Community " is by and large a collection of know-alls determined, above all, to defend the reputation of eBay against any criticism .

Message 21 of 74
Latest reply

Did   you  upload   the   tracking   into   the   dispute   or    not?

And   what   does   the   tracking   say?

Simple questions asked for members to be able to help you.

Message 22 of 74
Latest reply

Yes and it said the package had been received at the PO on Monday morning . I was immediately notified and I strongly expect so was the seller whose return label was being used AND I also messaged the seller about this at the time .  The seller in one of his many lies claims I did not .

Message 23 of 74
Latest reply

Then I hope you uploaded the tracking number to the dispute.

Otherwise ebay can't see it to make a judgement on the case.

Good luck.

Message 24 of 74
Latest reply

I have already said YES I have uploaded the tracking number . How many more times would you like me to say the same thing ????

Message 25 of 74
Latest reply

I asked 2 questions, it wasn't clear which you answered 'yes' to

I take back the good luck wishes 

Message 26 of 74
Latest reply

That's OK I didn't take the good luck wishes seriously anyway

Message 27 of 74
Latest reply

Missbelz people can only give advice based on the information given, which is why people sometimes ask for extra details because they don't know enough. Sometimes extra information can change what advice would be given.

If you have opened a case and uploaded the tracking information, and you have said this is the case, then hopefully once the tracking shows they have received it, they will have to refund. Don't close your ebay claim till that happens, no matter what this seller says. 

And if I were you I'd be asking now for a refund and not a replacement as once you have a refund, you can buy the item froma  different seller.

Message 28 of 74
Latest reply

That is all good advice thank you

Message 29 of 74
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 30 of 74
Latest reply