Global Shipping Program status says delivered in Erlanger, KY?

yoshpi
Community Member

Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia via the Global Shipping Program. I was given a tracking number, which showed the progress of the delivery. However the progress changed from In Transit to Delivered in Erlanger, KY. I understand that with the GSP the seller posts the item to Pitney Bowes Inc. in Erlanger and they re-package it and send it to Australia. However, is it odd that the status says delivered? Will the tracking get updated with the new international tracking number and change back to in transit again? I've never used this service before and I'm a bit apprehensive. I've contacted the seller but they're as much clueless as me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 128
Latest reply
127 REPLIES 127

Re: Global Shipping Program status says delivered in Erlanger, KY?

Totally overpriced 🙄 seller told me ebay handles the postage and price set... It probably suits businesses that want hassle free postage at the consumers expense. If the item wasn't discontinued i wouldnt have bothered. I halfed my order as the postage would nearly be as much as the product itself. At 3.5grms each by 11 items it would have cost me $119 AUD.... That's almost 5 times the postage price of other major freight companies that could have delivered it faster. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Guess they just aren't interested in selling to the international market. But they still made a sale 🤔🤣
Message 121 of 128
Latest reply

Interesting same thing has happened to me.  Same person.  I believe a scam had occured with a fake shipping outlet.

Message 122 of 128
Latest reply

Start a new thread, this one started in 2013 and much has changed. There is a thread on the boards at the moment re GSP

GSP is not a fake 'shipping outfit'

Message 123 of 128
Latest reply

trish87
Community Member

Hey I brought item from ebay said my was here tracking number is 95001137513422981809 I live in Queensland I was wondering when was going to get my item 

Message 124 of 128
Latest reply

@trish87 wrote:

Hey I brought item from ebay said my was here tracking number is 95001137513422981809 I live in Queensland I was wondering when was going to get my item 

This is an 8 year old thread,

Plus the forum is not visited by Ebay or couriers to check on your problems.

Can I suggest you look up the shipping companies website, and use their parcel tracker.

Message 125 of 128
Latest reply

Just in case new threads weren't started.... Here is the position re the GSP in 2021.

I too have a parcel that says delivered in Erlanger....that's a long way from Oz!  I received an email from eBay but the tracking link only gave me an error message.  So I scanned down the email and clicked: contact eBay Customer Service.   I then clicked Track Your Item, found my purchase that had arrived in Erlanger and clicked my purchase.....and (thank goodness) there was the updated tracking. 

If you have followed the steps correctly you should see three lots of tracking numbers:

Tracking details
APG tracking #XXXXXXX (Australia Post Global - from Erlanger to Australia)
USPS tracking: XXXXXXX (from the seller via USPS to GSP)
Global tracking #XXXXXXXXX (received at Erlanger and processed)

You can track the APG number from now on at their website (apgecommerce.com) for transit to Oz.

Message 126 of 128
Latest reply

WHATS THE PHONE NUMBER THEN FOR THE GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM!

Message 127 of 128
Latest reply

you can find it at the bottom of the TSFE page

Message 128 of 128
Latest reply