Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

Okay, Dear, i wish you will understand all things happened in your life.
Be bright and wisdom, Dear. Your life is limited, pls live a better and bright life.
This is my advice. friend.

Hope you are good at this hard corona time .
Every year , i will meet some customers like you.
But Okay, that is it from your country.AU
Hope you good.

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

@1930.penny wrote:

Its not about the money, and I sure hope your right. I live with elderly disabled and children, I cannot aford to take any chances, would you?

How exactly do you think they are going to give you this virus?

It won't survive in a parcel/letter.

Please read up on how this virus works and is transmitted, before you do your head in.

Myth: You can contract it if you buy goods manufactured in China

According to the WHOTrusted Source, it’s highly unlikely that the virus would remain on the surface of a product made in China and shipped to the United States or elsewhere.

If you’re concerned, you can clean the surface of the item with a disinfectant wipe before you use it.

https://www.healthline.com/health/coronavirus-transmission#myths

View solution in original post

Message 15 of 27
Latest reply

Re: Is it just me or is this a "life threat" of Virus from CHINA? I took this as a threat.

Ok, I guess I misinterpreted the sellers comments, this is why I posted here, and even though you all do not have the whole correspondense I had with this seller, I will retract my feedback with that seller and accept my loss (again).

I made a mistake posting here for the first time hoping to get some clarity with this, but instead I got nothing but insults, to add to the insults i recieved from the seller for not removing my feedback as they requested.

I got ripped off and this is the help i get from my eBay community

Thank you all.

View solution in original post

Message 19 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I think they are just wishing you good health.

Their translator has let them down.

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

They sold me a $5 defective item, they messaged me to revise my feedback, I refused, and this is what they said.

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Sorry, I can not interpret any threat, and I think the police will tell you the same.

I think the supplementary feedback you left, is well over the top.

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

Well thats one opinion, but just in case, for the security of my whole family I have reported it so there is some sort of file online in the case they retaliate with a Virus, the Virus mention was uncalled for here.

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

I do appreciate it when the ridiculous self-identify.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

No threat, and the police will chuckle after you leave.

All this angst for a $5 item

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

I had no problem with loosing $5 and leaving them a negative feedback for a defective item, but they expected me the revise the feedback without any sort of compansation, (Its about the principle, not money here) then when I refused they called me "Unwise and Not Smart", really? I did nothing wrong, lost money and they called me names? and when I responded to that they wrote that message.

Yeah well some people would want me to keep my mouth shut and eccepted buying **bleep** and loosing my money while they get rich?

I would have been happy to remove the feedback or revise it, if they had any courtesy to making any sort of offer for amends instead of calling me names.

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

You can get your money back by opening a claim for Item not as described.

It's not that hard.

Take advantage of the tools ebay has given you.

If you feel so strongly that this is a threat, then report them to ebay.

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Why did you not just open a dispute to get your money back before leaving the feedback?

Most buyers get upset at being "bribed" to change feeback.

I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.....the seller has a very poor translator.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply