Item 272863237130

Aside from being HUGELY over priced (including the postage) also asking $10 for local pickup (what the ..), the item is physically broken and it's visible in one of the pictures but no reference to that in any description.  Misleading?  I think so.

I wish 'Report item' had a 'Picture doesn't match description' option.

Rather, some poor shmuck might buy that, then discover the breakage and then have to go through the entire refund process, which would likely be rejected by the seller and a drawn out battle would ensue.  I say likely because it's my experience that when a seller puts ridiculous prices on stuff they're not looking to simply off load an old item, they want the money.  Historically these old laptops never sell for more than $200 and there's another available now with a buy now of $110 + $40 with more stuff extra.

I just hate these types of sellers.  Rant over.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Item 272863237130

Awww geez, now I have to run off and turn on the siggies to see what it says     runaway smiley.gif

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I give up.   Bear doesn't have a siggie    Image result for smiley shrug animated

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

You're gunna check all 114 listings?

Go for it - report item on the right hand side of the listing

report.PNG

No, just more curious what constitutes a breach - in your screen grab it says "...in the title, subtitle, images, or item location" - it doesn't mention the main body of the description not being allowed to have contact information.

In that case the seller doesn't look to have done anything wrong in simply publishing contact details - they haven't actually offered to sell outside of eBay.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry I turned it off, I had actually honestly been meaning to delete it anyone but just could'nt be bothered

It said

bad bear,like bad wolf only better

Bad Wolf being from Doctor Who  Cat Happy

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

No, just more curious what constitutes a breach - in your screen grab it says "...in the title, subtitle, images, or item location" - it doesn't mention the main body of the description not being allowed to have contact information.

In that case the seller doesn't look to have done anything wrong in simply publishing contact details - they haven't actually offered to sell outside of eBay.

Except for the bit in the listings that say -

You are welcome to try on before buying if you wish - email general@iprimus.com.au or tel 0408222860 (no sms please) to make a time (See other seller's listings for other women's and men's clothes - lots more not listed so please call in, have a look and try on!)

https://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

Not allowed

Not allowed

Some examples of activities that aren't allowed include:

• Using member contact information obtained from eBay or using any eBay system to offer to sell any item outside of eBay

• Posting or displaying contact information in a listing, including email, phone number and mailing address, without the permission of eBay or except as required by law

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

See other seller's listings for other women's and men's clothes

Nice of them to ask buyers to come and see my listings, do you think they meant seller's other listings :):)

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Listing has been taken down

All 114 listings have their phone number and email address

Stawks..... what's a 114 listing?
I've never heard of it before....

cheers

xxj  Man Tongue

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

eye roll.gif     It's the number after 113 Jane

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

hahaha. Such fun. Thanks for that.
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply