Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fake claim

what is ebay gonna do about some seller pose misleading information. I.E their bases in China but clail they are from local market. Eventually the buyer keeps waiting ages to get the products. and when the product is damaged. it takes long time to ge...

Resolved! ABSOLUTELY **bleep** OFF!!!!

I sent a message to a seller asking if I could download and try the software before buying the system and got this message "Your message can't be sent because it included an email Address" I thought it was triggering on the @ symbol and removed it. T...

Import global shipping but restrictions?

Hi everyoneNeed help trying to get a chainsaw from USA but global shipping has restrictions on items like this.. and also does not allow even bidding on item.. any suggestions? Rov

International parcel from U.K

I purchased an ebay item (camera case) from the UK and seller posted using Royal Mail International Standard. Generally how long does it take to arrive in Australia once despatched comes up on tracking? I'm asking because it's already 4 days past the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Global Shipping Program

Is anyone other than me irritated with the GSP? In recent times I have had two small parcels sent from overseas. One from the US and the other from the UK. In both cases the ONLY method of carriage was using the GSP. The GSP system WILL NOT accept a ...

FAKE-Capacity USB drives flooding ebay listings

Note to eBay: Please force sellers of USB devices to upload a speed-and-capacity test screenshot of the item(s) they list. Some manufacturer has produced millions of fakes, and you need to do more to protect victims (both unwary resellers, as well as...

I'm being asked to disassemble an item to find out what's wrong. Yes? No?

An item arrived broken. Again. Déjà freakin vu. Was exceptionally well packaged so I'm ruling out transport damage at this point unless it's copped a drop from height (it's a very robust item but clearly internally damaged). Seller has asked me to ta...

Account suspened !

I'm a casual user on Ebay but recently had my account suspened for 7 days ! I was intersested in a vintage car advertisied for $30,000 so I contacted the seller (who was located a few klms away ) I wanted to inspect the vechicle before commiting $30K...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping programe .Had a win !

I recently bought a very large item from the US valued at $340 USD Shipping was quoted at $84 usd . I checked other web sites for the same product only to be quoted $350 USD just for shipping . I went ahead with the ebay purchase received the part in...

Buyer-generated postage label for return shipping?

I both buy and sell on eBay. Last week I received an item I'd purchased, and found an issue the seller hadn't been aware of. They offered to accept a return, and I initated the return process which they've agreed to through the eBay process. They're ...

3 Cases opened by accident

HI All.... I bought some items from a wonderful seller who agreeded to combine postage. This was this first time attempting this.. but what has happened is they accidently opened up 3 unpaid claims ( i bought 9 items in total) They have tried to clos...

MISLEADING GALLERY PHOTOS - QUICK SOLUTION FOR EBAY !

Hi , a few times I've reported sellers re misleading photos being used in listings. Mainly it is the Gallery photo that catches buyers notice ..some sellers then do the right thing & include photos closer to the actual item .. some don't .. This is s...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Store Gift Cards for sale - am I missing something ??

hi, I came across a store Gift Card for sale, for less than the value of it, but missed out on it .. so I did a search to find another similar ..thing is all the Gift Card listings I've found are selling them (plus post) for more than they are worth ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am totally confused with a purchase I made, I feel as though I have been duped but I can't prove i

I needed a storage box and saw what I wanted at around $70 however I thought, on the same page, another vendor was offering 2 of the same box for $107 and so I clicked Buy It Now and paid with PayPal. My purchase was acknowledged 3 hrs later but I no...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful