Item not received - from <Removed>

Hello All,

I'm having a grumble here about an item - 3 kg of organic turmeric to be precise - that was bought from <Removed> and has not been received.  Ordered on June 18 but wishing to be fair to the seller we waited and waited for the item to turn up.  Checked the tracking number with our local post office only to be told it wasn't an Australian number.  Have emailed <Removed> a number of times and apparently they can't read as no response to any email.

I've been in touch with ebay customer service who have referred me to Paypal disputes but I'm beginning to think that <Removed> is $34 (and four cents!) better off while we're that amount worse off. 

<Removed> is the first buyer we've dealt with on ebay to not deliver and not respond to emails. 

Oh well, grumble over!

camooweal44

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Item not received - from <Removed>

It does have excellent pain relief qualities, which is why I think a lot of the (younger) pharmacists are suggesting it as an alternative. Every time I go to the chemist to buy over the counter drugs (regardless of which one), I get asked what I want it for and when I tell them, they mention the Turmeric as an option. I know it can take a little while for it to start working properly (sometimes a week or more), but by that stage I need instant relief which is why I go the drug option.

I do know a few people that use it for the same pain that I get and haven't had an over the counter drug for ages.

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

I'll ask Mr Google about it

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Could you grow it yourselves?

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Customs maybe thought it was drugs?

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

We could grow it ourselves if we lived in a decent climate, ie Queensland and in particular Cairns where a friend grows it prolifically.

Postage though is a killer. 

We're in the Canberra/Yass area and we tried growing some with the amount of success we expected.  Zero.  We've also tried ginger with the same expectations. 

camooweal44

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

It was located within Australia.     . 

camooweal44

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply