Lengthy wait for item to be shipped.

Do you think it's worth waiting longer than the advised 5-10 day waiting time for an item to be shipped to me or cancel. Seller is in USA, has a substantial number of neg feedback. If you message them and enquire, they usually send a generated email back so it can be a little frustrating as you don't really know what's going on.
Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Lengthy wait for item to be shipped.

Blame it on 5G.............it seems to cause endless problems elsewhere............according to Facebook............

original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

Sly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So wonderful to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darling, I think you've replied to the wrong thread. Easily done. I've done it myself. Don't stay away so long next time. It's been too long between visits. I hope you are well.

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

@ozgo123 wrote:

Hi,

What I have noticed lately is that some descriptions are stating that the item is in Australia, but I think that it might be on a boat from China! In the past, I've had items come in faster from overseas that I've had from interstate!. The UK post is brilliant, the USA is not far behind and China isn't really that bad. I have stopped buying from overseas sellers since the start of COVID-19  but accidentally purchased an item from China on the 22nd of June, and on the 20th of July it has just been cleared by our customs! So about one month and a bit, is the correct waiting time. Ebay protection is really good, if not the best.

Strange, some times from the US are taking nearly 2 months and some are taking a month.  You never know how it's going to be.

Good to hear you item from China only took about a month.

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply