Lengthy wait for item to be shipped.

Do you think it's worth waiting longer than the advised 5-10 day waiting time for an item to be shipped to me or cancel. Seller is in USA, has a substantial number of neg feedback. If you message them and enquire, they usually send a generated email back so it can be a little frustrating as you don't really know what's going on.
Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was able to find the listing, This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. So I think the vent is somewhat okay

But however, America is heavily effected by COVID19 so I think you should definitely be more understanding when purchasing internationally. Also some of the feedback is likely due to COVID, but based on the ratio, I personally think the seller is honest. But you can't blame sellers for international delivery.

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

*sigh*   Michelle you do know what it going on.....shipping is delayed all over the world.

If you have chosen to buy from a seller with iffy feedback then you know what to expect. The slow shipping is not going to improve magically overnight either.

I bought 4 items from China at the beginning of the shipping problems.....2 arrived within 11 days.....2 are still not here after nearly 3 months.

Message 2 of 33
Latest reply

But the order hasn't been sent after 10 days, let alone time it takes to get to me. Amazon are taking 1 week delivery from USA to here, now that's fast.
Message 3 of 33
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
But the order hasn't been sent after 10 days, let alone time it takes to get to me. Amazon are taking 1 week delivery from USA to here, now that's fast.

How do you know the order has not been sent?

Why buy from a seller with poor feedback?

Message 4 of 33
Latest reply

How do you know the order hasn't been sent?

How do you know the seller will cancel? You can't open an INR until the last estimated delivery date has passed, at which time, going by previous form, you will immediately open one.

For somebody who has preached patience in the past, you still seem to be lacking it yourself. And I'm sure you've asked this or a similar question before, too. The available solutions haven't really changed.

Message 5 of 33
Latest reply

The order hasn't been shipped because it hasn't been marked as shipped.
Message 6 of 33
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

You must be joking, surely.

How do you know the seller has just forgotten to mark it as sent?

Message 7 of 33
Latest reply

That means nothing, as you well know.

Amazon shipping times have no relevance. They are a multinational conglomerate, not a single seller, and probably charter their own freight planes. It's all about volume. Not many people or organisations have the luxury of being able to provide their own freight services.

Message 8 of 33
Latest reply

Michelle, not every seller does mark when they are shippes.  Patience is the key as you lnow.  Nothing much changes here.

Maybe the seller has had problems in some way with Covid-19. 

If you get good service through A, I am sure the rodents will be happier

Message 9 of 33
Latest reply

No I'm deadly serious, parcel not marked as shipped therefore parcel not shipped, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that out. Gee, you just love winding me up.
Message 10 of 33
Latest reply