Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GLOBAL shipping program. What a joke.

I take it from a number of posts here that others in Australia have experienced the utter frustration of dealing with the Global Shipping Program. There is absolutely nothing Global about this. I think Ebay sees the 'S' in GSP as standing for 'Sucker...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EBAY WARNING - <Removed>

Attention all Australian photographers - I recently purchased $344 worth of photographic equipment from what was listed as being in Australia and using Australia Post Parcel Post service from the eBay seller - the seller REFUSED to supply the "Aust ...

Return stuck on "We've got it"

Hello, the 1st part of the story: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Return-Seller-does-not-accept-the-return-but-asked-me-to-post/m-p/2257149#M104712 I asked eBay to step in. eBay manually "accepted" the return for me and supplied me with a ret...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voucher doesn't work

Bought a foldup bike, voucher had no where to paste it. What a rip off.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage varies according to buyer location

Hi all, thrying to do a listing with the postage cost ''varies with buyer location'', and when I complete the listing, it is showing a postage cost of $27.00 at the listing heading. I can normally do the listings without this issue, not too sure what...

seller denies i sent item back

I tried to cancel an item purchased , i cancelled the item within a minute!, the seller still sent it, I sent it straight back when recieved, but the seller said i did not send back in time? WTH, Ebay sided with them, so now i dont ave the item, lost...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CONFUSION

i confused and bid for an iphone i didnt want... what can i do now?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller listed wrong size jacket, refuses refund

A seller has listed a jacket as size 46, however i received a size 48 jacket. The seller claims that photos and measurements of the jacket are correct and taken from the actual item, and is refusing to refund.The photo is too far away and blurry to c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone else try to buy a $20 item during ebay’s bday sale?

A relative who has ebay plus tried but found the items were sold out before the codes became available - even after constant refreshing. There’s talk that bots were buying up these items. When the code came up for the google home hub it was already s...

Resolved! Australia post

I checked my phone today and got a message to say my parcels were delivered yesterday, via a photo (picture of 2 parcels at my front door) Is this the norm now for Australia Post? Excuse have insomnia!!! 1 parcel from REMOVED. Other local.....

Ebay unfair coupon code practices

I just bought a sumsung s10 phone which was advertised by ebay with an AU$40 discount if i used the code "pizzapie". I went to pay but pressed on picture of the item - next thing there was no box to enter the promotion code when i proceeded and it pa...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to I get my money back from a seller who advertised a book which he didn't have. Wont refund!

Some weeks ago I bought a book advertised on Ebay by a seller in USA. Paid the seller the stated price + postage. Next I receive a message from the seller: VERY sorry but the item is not available, don't know how it came to be still listed on Ebay, e...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why can sellers cancel an order and not buyers

I "bought " the same item from 2 different sellers and they both cancelled and refunded. Maybe it was too much trouble to post to OS.One had it for $35 cancelled and then relisted at $3500!! Is this some sort of scam?Buyers can't back out of a deal s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does ebay ever act on fake brand sellers?

So, lately I've taken an interest in big brand beauty products, especially those sold in Australia. It didn't take long at all to realise that the market is completely swamped with sellers, invariably coming out of China (and often falsely claiming t...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful