My Ebay page "Orders"

Hi fellow ebayers,

You Know I am sure its my age but Ebay seems to irritate me with its constant changes, I hate it when changes occure just for fashion sake like "Searches I follow" sheeesh instead of the favorite searches it used to be!

But this last change is causing me to blow a fuse, My ebay page now opens with an "order section" in spite of there being nothing ordered. and to make me really angry the section is populated with orders that I have nothing to do with, but wait there is more, all these orders are for sexy underware!!!!! complete with the little picture of the item modelled by yes you guessed it a very attractive young female. 

Now my wife thinks I am an ebay junkie as I buy and sell my hobby items, but I am at a loss to explain why and how my supposedly secure "my ebay page" has been populated with images I would not normally look at.

Anyone out there had this problem, who do I winge to in Ebay to fix it??

Cheers

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: My Ebay page "Orders"

The wife hasn't been browsing revealing underwear has she?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Yeah, sure, we believe you.Smiley Wink

My page is all back to front as well, i don't like it but i'm sure they'll change again soon.Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Hi Again,

I guess I should have anticipated the reaction from other members.

However I am being truthfull, and no my wife hasn't been searching or buying on my account.

Just realised that my buy or won history is missing?

Does anyone know if "orders" is taking its place.

I don't have a fresh win to see where it gets placed on my ebay page.

None of my recent and paid for wins are listed. The only way I can find them is buy interorgating Feedback??

One last Question does anyone know who I send a message to, in Ebay I mean.

Cheers

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@irkymirky wrote:

Hi Again,

I guess I should have anticipated the reaction from other members.

However I am being truthfull, and no my wife hasn't been searching or buying on my account.

Just realised that my buy or won history is missing?

Does anyone know if "orders" is taking its place.

I don't have a fresh win to see where it gets placed on my ebay page.

None of my recent and paid for wins are listed. The only way I can find them is buy interorgating Feedback??

One last Question does anyone know who I send a message to, in Ebay I mean.

Cheers

If you are using Internet Explorer then the suggestion is to ditch it and download Firefox instead,(it's much more

eBay friendly and it has an add blocker you can use to stop pop-ups.

You have two avenues of contacting them.

Via Help & Contact,(which is at the top of any eBay page).

Or via Tell us what you think,(which is at the bottom of any eBay page and seems to be for "suggestion"

comments).

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Bids/didn't win is now on a drop down menu.   Click on 'buy'

Previous purchases can be seen by clicking  'hidden'  in Orders

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Hi irkymirky,

Yes I too am having to wade through the skimpy undies adds to get to look for knitting wool of all things.

Kept thinking I had gone to the wrong section, then I realised they were coming up on all my searches.

Annoying too that I have to wait ages for my sold items to appear at the bottom of My Summary page.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Thank god I thought I was the only one with stuffed My Ebay Page!

I asked Ebay for help but no reply, I guess they are busy with more improvements.

Hands up anyone who was happy with the layout 2 years ago??

I wonder if Ebay is just too big and digital to ever get the message from ordinary users.

Cheers

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I was happy with how my page layout used to be & that I could alter it to suit myself, active listings & sold on top were my preference.

Unhappy that I can't change my ebay page to suit myself & I too have skimpy undies & Chinese kitchen carp on my own page. Not an Aussie seller in sight!

Who's ebay is this anyway? As an Australian I'd prefer to buy from Australians. Not from China, not from Chinese dropshippers going through a warehouse in Sydney, or those who misrepresent their location!  

When was the last time you saw an Aussie seller in those page scrollers - they can't be removed even by an adblocker? Or moved from your page. I'm sure I miss a lot of rubbish by using an adblocker & recommend an adblocker to all! 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Ebay doesn't like Firefox which is a pity as I prefer Firefox ๐Ÿ™‚

Whenever I contact Ebay about a problem they always blame it on Firefox and tell me to switch to IE. What usually follows is a drawn out session of testing where it is finally revealed that the same problem also occurrs in IE and we move onto proper testing. Still waiting for the result....3 and 4 months and counting lol....

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply