My Ebay page "Orders"

Hi fellow ebayers,

You Know I am sure its my age but Ebay seems to irritate me with its constant changes, I hate it when changes occure just for fashion sake like "Searches I follow" sheeesh instead of the favorite searches it used to be!

But this last change is causing me to blow a fuse, My ebay page now opens with an "order section" in spite of there being nothing ordered. and to make me really angry the section is populated with orders that I have nothing to do with, but wait there is more, all these orders are for sexy underware!!!!! complete with the little picture of the item modelled by yes you guessed it a very attractive young female. 

Now my wife thinks I am an ebay junkie as I buy and sell my hobby items, but I am at a loss to explain why and how my supposedly secure "my ebay page" has been populated with images I would not normally look at.

Anyone out there had this problem, who do I winge to in Ebay to fix it??

Cheers

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

My Ebay page "Orders"

It is well known in the forums that eBay is not very compatible with Internet Explorer. It is also well knowm that it works best with Firefox or Chrome. If Firefox isn't working for you, download Chrome. I personally find it works best for me on Chrome (although for others it's the other way around). It works best for me because I have a LOT of tabs open at any given time, which causes FF to eat all the CPU.

I don't have the same issue with Chrome. My computer and browsers are on 24/7, so I haven't got time to stuff around restarting a browser every half an hour due to CPU blowout. Basically everything is the same between the 2. Just the 3 horizontal lines up the top right show slightly different.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply