Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal problems

I am very upset right now. I purchased something today and wanted to pay Paypal, there is plenty of money in my Paypal account and the log in does not work. I recently changed my email address on there but everything should be ok. I have phoned them ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping program

The Global Shipping Program is a joke, 1st, how is it Priority if it takes two months from the USA to Australia, it used to only take ten days, 2nd, the prices are rediculous, how can they charge $58 US to post an item that will fit in an envolope, 3...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pictures of items

When I look at a picture on either of our two iPads the pictures only show for about two seconds and the flash off. This has only just started happening and is particular to EBay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help with ebay policy, please

I have a seller who wants to charge more than the postage stated in the listing, after the auction has ended. I am pretty sure you can't do this, what is stated as postage stands, but can't find an actual ebay policy to quote - can anyone help?

Bidding on item

Can anyone explain what went wrong ! I bid on an item at approx 1.30am today that ended approx 4am it said you are highest bidderwas only 2 bidders I have just looked to see how i went ony to find was 1 bidder and i did not WIN item so how is it poss...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Incorrect item received from Global Posting Service

I recently purchased an article out of the USA and am in Australia. When a completely different article showed up I contacted the seller. He did not realise he was posting to an international buyer as he had the address in Kentucky of one of the Mail...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Black mohair monkey

I bid on a monkey for 5 days last couple of hours new high bidder I waited till s couple minutes before auction ended and placed high final bid ebay sent back outbid!! Trouble is my bid was wAy higher again I sent in high bid and again I recieved out...

Seller sends wrong items.

I have had a pretty good run on eBay since 2003, its not hard, bid and pay promply if you win the auction. In early Decemeber 2014 I was asked to purchase three dog beds as chosen by the wife.Not a problem, I read the auctions that have measurements ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item gone walkabout

Is it me or some intrinsic system failure ?My latest item was supposed to be delivered within a few days 268Km north of Sunshine VIC postal centre to the clearly noted VIC State delivery address , but latest tracking advise notes item at Welshpool WA...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ship cost from sellers USA

I enquired about some shipping costs for two items from the USA and sellers responded with: contact ebay Global shipping program for price. The listings had "may ship to Australia" on them. In my past experience with this, ebay have said "talk to the...

Resolved! THIS BELL !!!!!

This *%^ddy Bell, l do not give a Rat's flying Toss Ball, about what is ending soon, what l might be missing out on, or any other useless ebay marketing carp, that "needs" to be thrown my way. I just would like my easy life style on ebay, back again ...

How do I report a seller who's contact details are wrong?

Hi, The listing says the item is in Melbourne yet the contact details for the seller is in China.... How do I report the sellers who do this? There are two I am trying to contact but the message on their machine is in Chinese... Grrrrr Thanks

Resolved! Seller won't post my items

What to do when a seller doesn't post your item to you. I have bought two items from the same seller in the past week and I can't get any information from her re postage. Today I noticed she has removed all other items from her eBay site. What can I ...