Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Frustrated with sellers poor packing

Hi Everyone,Not sure where to go next. I ordered a box of the Herald Sun Disney books&CDs recently on here. The box arrived damaged which I wasn't too fussed about, just fixed it with some tape. However upon inspection two of the 14 discs arrived dam...

Resolved! Cancelled Transaction

How do sellers get away with auctioning an item, then when they dont get the price they want, to then cancel the transaction??

general discussion on purchasing secondhand clothes...

Whether you call them pre loved, used, second hand or any other number of phrases to describe clothes that have been worn and for whatever reason , put out to pasture, there are only a few reasons why a person no longer likes or wants their clothing....

Paypal problems

I am very upset right now. I purchased something today and wanted to pay Paypal, there is plenty of money in my Paypal account and the log in does not work. I recently changed my email address on there but everything should be ok. I have phoned them ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping program

The Global Shipping Program is a joke, 1st, how is it Priority if it takes two months from the USA to Australia, it used to only take ten days, 2nd, the prices are rediculous, how can they charge $58 US to post an item that will fit in an envolope, 3...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pictures of items

When I look at a picture on either of our two iPads the pictures only show for about two seconds and the flash off. This has only just started happening and is particular to EBay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

help with ebay policy, please

I have a seller who wants to charge more than the postage stated in the listing, after the auction has ended. I am pretty sure you can't do this, what is stated as postage stands, but can't find an actual ebay policy to quote - can anyone help?