Only pictures of ten top items show in my search, rest are blank, can't sort into Highest Price etc

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else finding looking for things on ebay useless now?  For the last few days, when I search for let's say, a Barbie doll, the list only has pics beside the first ten listings, then the rest are blank. And I can't sort it by Highest Price, Lowest price etc anymore, just doesn't work. Pointless looking here any more.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Only pictures of ten top items show in my search, rest are blank, can't sort into Highest Price

Nope.  I'm with Optus and I don't have the problem

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Re: Only pictures of ten top items show in my search, rest are blank, can't sort into Highest Price

I'm with Telstra.

My last few searches over the last few weeks have shown pics all the way down the list; set to 200 per page.

Might be browser specific, or OS specific, or reboot specific. Unlikely to be eBay specific as it's not uniform.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

I have the same problem with viewing eBay on Chrome too.

Swiched to Safari browser which by passes the issue untill they fix it Smiley Happy

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4184-safari-for-windows.html 

hope this helps

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my laptop in to be checked,it's not  it's fault. I have tried all suggestions and nothing has changed. So frustrating.  Thanks for trying, guess I will just quit ebay.Cheers.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

Hay I have the same thing happening. 

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Same for me I'm in QLD and it started about a week ago

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had my laptop in to be checked,it's not  it's fault. I have tried all suggestions and nothing has changed. So frustrating.  Thanks for trying, guess I will just quit ebay.Cheers.

Definitely worth leaving over a minor glitch. For sure. That will make ebay take notice. Seeya!

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

I fixed mine yesterday by resetting google chrome.  Hope this helps.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply