Paypal Double dipping

Hi all, Have my Paypal account linked to my bank account for purchases, and today they took funds for a purchase, then took exactly the same amount again, even using the same Paypal debit transaction number. I fail to see how this could even happen with their so called hi tech system.  Maybe I am being sceptical here, but wait for it, I bet I will have to wait days to get the funds back, and it was a couple of hundred dollars too, not to be sneezed at. I will be calling them at first chance tomorrow to get stuck right into them, but they will have their excuses to read out from their little answer book. I wonder how much interest they are making from doing this new trick world wide? Has anyone else being caught up today in this one?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Paypal Double dipping

.............just a thought, perhaps they could catch up with sna-4293 in the departure lounge............

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/eBay-Account-Closures-Occuring-Before-Item-Leaves-Global/td-...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Paypal Double dipping

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply