Possible fraud seller?

niclinicol
Community Member

Anyone experience possible fraud seller?

I won my bid yesterday (19th noon) and have been trying to contact with the seller few times to arrange pickup, but so far recevied nothing from the seller. Meanwhile I saw the seller re-list the same item that I bidded and made the double price for new bidding straight after this the bid was ended.  

Is there anyway I can find out what's going on about if this seller was willing to sell the item or not?

Thx

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Possible fraud seller?

Sorry.i looked at the wrong item number.I wrote yours on top of another 1 that i was looking at 281461155931 so disregard what is said on your matter.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

Sorry.i looked at the wrong item number.I wrote yours on top of another 1 that i was looking at 281461155931 so disregard what is said on your matter.

lol ok done

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

lol I did something similar last month when placing an order with my supplier.

I meant to order;

1 x 50pack of 33cm x 31cm resealable bags, item  #12345

4 x 100pack of 9cm x 6cm earring display cards & resealable bags, item #54321

I was using copy paste but something went amiss because I ended up pasting the same item number on both & placed an order for 5 x 50pack of 33cm x 31cm bags. but I didn't realize it until I opened the package mind.

So now I;m considering making earrings for elephants... I ear they could be the next big thing  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

I got distracted while multi tasking & getting txts from my son who has probs with his ex who beat him up & got him kicked off a cruise on day 1,poor darl.Hope his travel insurance covers that.

My judgement on the item no. i was accidentally looking at stands as a key word spammer who misrepresents items.The O.P's question was already answered as probably ok so that is boringly good in comparison.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply