Salomon Mens shoes

Warning: After contacting customer support and seeing zero action take place I thought I would share my concern, It would appear that one seller has numerous accounts advertising salomon mens shoes for sale. All have the same spiel attached

Welcome to *******!

100% Brand New

Upper Material: mesh, textile

Waterproofing:

Lining:

Closure:

Sole: ContraGrip

Midsole: injection-molded EVA

Arch Support: high

Footbed: Ortholite

Heel / Forefoot Height: [ midsole ] 10 mm

Recommended Use: trail running, racing

Weight:  approx 650g or 1.44lbz for each pair

Package Includes: 

1 x Men's Running Shoes (no box packed)

Size Chart: (This shoes runs small, suggest you buy 1/2 larger than usual, thanks)

size:

EUR                                 AU                                    US

Please note:

Shipping:

· package will be shipped within 48 hour after payment is received except on weekend.

· The delivery time is about 15-30 working days.

· Special circumstances Delivery time :40 days

· if after 45 days you not receive the item, I "l l give a full refund

We only accept PAYPAL.

· Please send the payment within 3 days after you won the items.

· eCheck will be held until cleared,shipping time will begin at that day.

Contact Us

· You can click "Ask a question" to contact me

· Email usually have some problems, so i suggest don't send me email.

· The time difference's sake, all messages will reply in 24-36 hours.

Refund Policy

·Your satisfaction on our products is 100% guaranteed

·We resolve 100% of all disputes and respond to all Questions and Inquiries within 24 to 36 hours guaranteed

·Please notify us through email and report any damages or problems within 3 days of receiving items

·If the parcel is confirmed lost, we would like to give you a full refund.

Feedbacks notice

· We will give feedback to you immediately, once we receive your feedback!

· If there is a problem with your order, kindly contact us before leave a neutral or negative feedback so that we may resolve the problem

· good communication is the key to solve for the problem!

Most accounts with these listing have 0 feedback score I would suggest caution when buying, I keep seeing new accounts daily so unsure if ebay can stop it or even keep up.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Salomon Mens shoes

Thanks.

To name just a couple of others, the same thing happens with Toms and Vans - all SCAMS

"I keep seeing new accounts daily so unsure if ebay can stop it or even keep up"

Unfortunately ebay doesn't seem to try to 'keep up".

They rely on members reporting but these days,  it's often hard to believe that ebay has an experienced Trust and Safety support as many obvious Scam listings aren't being removed.

"Most accounts with these listing have 0 feedback score I would suggest caution when buying"

You'll also find Scam listings where the Selling IDs have about 10-20 good  feedback and  perfect 5 star ratings.

In this case, the Scamming IDs all leave  feedback for each other..... all fake feedback.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

If eBay were as diligent with this sort of thing as Lithium is with post violations.....well, this topic would not need to be raised...would it?

Never ceases to amaze me that violations of policy on posts here are obviously of more concern to the powers that be than fraudulent behaviour such as this, then again, no money is involved on the boards - go figure.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

@2106greencat wrote:

If eBay were as diligent with this sort of thing as Lithium is with post violations.....well, this topic would not need to be raised...would it?

Never ceases to amaze me that violations of policy on posts here are obviously of more concern to the powers that be than fraudulent behaviour such as this, then again, no money is involved on the boards - go figure.

2 points

1) I daresay there are a lot less posts here on the boards then there are listings on eBay. So, I'm gonna guess that the Mods have a better chance of spotting the naughty stuff.

2) There actually is money ionvolved in the boards in a covert manner. It is in eBay's best interests to keep the boards active. For every person that is able to have a problem or issue solved by seeking help here, that's one less person that rings the call centre and thus, it minimizesd the staff that eBay actually has to employ to help people.  Also, on the money thing, whilst people post here, they form connections and loyalty to the site and keep buying. (In theory)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

I have been reporting everyday same spiel everytime from what I can see 1 at the most 2 identical accounts. I'm sick of reporting them and ebay doesn't seem to care so why should I.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

Update I purchased a pair of salomon shoes call me stupid and guess what .....I received beads for my purchase and as of today the sellers account is no longer registered. Strange I advised and complained to ebay about all the fraudulent accounts guess I should have listened to myself but feel ebay has an obligation also considering I advised as per the channels outlined and didn't obtain satisfaction that they should also be held accountable. I cannot report member as per no longer a registered account any other channels I can take, I have opened a dispute with paypal and also not 100% sure that will be fruitful.

Open to suggestions not talking alot of money but considering I would be one of many just very annoying and feeling somewhat discouraged by the whole experience.

Pic is of the beads I was sent.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

Did you lodge your Paypal complaint as SNAD or INR? It might be rather difficult to prove SNAD without third party verification or stat decs, and I would have lodged an INR complain instead. I don't believe it could be considered improper as you clearly have not yet received the shoes for which you have paid, and the beads could just as easily have come from someone else.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

I lodged a INAD dispute with paypal, after reading other posts I'm guessing I will have to return the beads to get a refund, hoping that is not the case(don't want the beads) just don't want the inconvenience of resending. The beads are from the seller as they have the exact same tracking number which was itemized on the salomon shoes I purchased.

I did note other feedback with the same responses of seller sending beads instead of the original item as advertised by the seller, I assume this is a scam that unscrupulous sellers may be using at present, I could be wrong. After I received beads I noted the responses.

Can sellers have fake paypal details meaning no way of tracking them and they vanish with customers money?

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

It would be difficult to have dodgy Paypal details, but even if he somehow managed it, Paypal would still repay you from their own funds, regardless.
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Salomon Mens shoes

Thanks thats a little more reassuring.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply