Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer beware free post

Buyers need to know when they are buying an item with 'FREE POST' .We are being taken for idiots we know the post is added onto the item .How we are getting ripped off by the seller for instance a seller is adding the postage to the item price that w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international tracking

Hi all, when we purchase an overseas item and the seller supplies a tracking number, does the item then get an Aust post tracking number once it lands here, or is the item untrackable all the way to delivery? Many thanks.

private bidder question

A private bidder won the item with zero seconds on the clock. Also I didn't get any outbid notice. is this normal ?

Falsely advertising free postage

I want to buy a piece of furniture from an eBay store and the listing says "free shipping is available to Canberra". The listing also has a postage calculator so I put in my post code but it is saying that shipping will be in excess of $100.00. I the...

how do I retract a bid this close to the end when I clearly typed something lik 3.00999 or something

Help i just put bid on somethin thaat had little time on it and it was a huge amount like 39000 or something when my fingers slipped on the two keys the 39 when it was suppose to be 39 dollars. and it has locked out all buyers including me ! I want t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your not Secure.... are You?

That type of thing happens occasionally to me and I just scratch my head. I did think it was auto bidding but it is not.I beleive that with the latest cyber attack and I beleived this prior to this attack that there are suspect employees of ebay doin...

Item not in Stock - Still selling

I purchased a buy it now item last saturday, paid immediately via PP, item was listed with free express next day postage.Item is still for sale stating 30 available.On wdnesday, I messaged the seller to ask if the item was on its way, I got no reply....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered & paid for item which is wrong.

Hi there,I've ordered and paid for an item hours ago, now I realised that it is the wrong item. How can I cancel the transaction and get refund.Can you help please?Regards

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! any ideas?

I placed a bid on some dvds that have been relisted and on checking the bids on the original listing the person that won is the same person that has bid on the relisted item. Any ideas why this would be?.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay email to friends not working

I have tried to send a message to a friend about an item on eBay they were interested in. However ebay email to friends not working with Mozilla version 29 any more.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful