Seller has item, and money. Will not give refund, and is ignoring all my messages. What do I do?

This is obviously the same seller that I have been talking about before.

The story goes like this:

I bought a not as described laptop off him, and he told me to send it back (I have tracking number proof that he received it). So I sent it back to him, and then he claimed that it wasn't in the condition that he originally had it is (Which is obviously a load of bull****). I opened a dispute, but after a few days, he said he would give me a full refund if I closed it. I closed it, and he hasn't replied to any of my messages, or given me a refund since then. He is ignoring all contact that I send to him.

What do I do? He's pretty much thieved off of me as he has both the item, and the money I paid. I rung PayPal up to repon the dispute, but they said they can't.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Seller has item, and money. Will not give refund, and is ignoring all my messages. What do I do?

Sherlocks imo easy trail ...

My moneys on wind up by regular ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Re: Seller has item, and money. Will not give refund, and is ignoring all my messages. What do I do?

But I'm not angry. I don't know where you got that from.

And yes. I did let myself get conned, but there is a way that I can get my money back. Ebay by the looks of things has found me in favor already seeing as ebay has received numerous complaints about the exact seller.
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Any reason why you keep starting new threads for the same issue?

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

I gave you all the details of the online fraud way back on your original thread, did you bother to do that back then?
Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

But ebay does not handle the money....paypal does.

It does not make one iota of difference what ebay says or who ebay declares to be at fault....they do not give you any money.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply