Seller left me positive feedback with negative comment

Hi,

Trying to figure out if its possible to remove a negative comment from positive feedback:

I bought and paid for this item: #151681686071, the seller left me a positive rating but in the comment said I didn't pay and was a waste of time.

I've since emailed the seller who said that this was a mistake on their end and I should send a feedback change request. I can't figure out how to do this. I've left a follow up comment on my feedback so people know I did pay (I've got the PayPal transaction as proof).

Where is the feedback change request? Or how do I go about getting this changed? I still have 100% positive feedback, its just the comment on the feedback looks bad.

Thanks

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Seller left me positive feedback with negative comment

Welcome. 

It's important to read the date on a thread... this one is EIGHT years old  & the OP had a solution WAAAY back then.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

If you are going to drag up threads for 8 years ago just for the sake of commenting, please at least post correct adice

There is no 'phone' the call center has been closed for over three years

Emailing is pointless as it is bot automated

The poster had a solution 8 years ago

Anyone new/recent with the same issue needs to follow the correct procedure to deal with it in 2023

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply