Why are ebay endorsing FedEx? Rant!

Ive had recent problems with items not arriving on time from the US. When i have tracked the item I see that it arrives in Australia with no problem and then all progress stops. The first time I enqiured with ebay, they tell me the item has been transfered to FedEx for delivery but when I inquire with FedEx they tell me the tracking number isnt theirs! What good is this tracking info if you cant tell who has your package! Suddenly the item arrived. Fancy that....

The next case was from the same buyer and I had the same issue. The package made it to Australia and the stops with FedEx! Im currently still waiting for that package which is now 8 days past the latest delievery date which was the 5th May. This time ebay provided me with a new tracking number for FedEx and on their website my item is sitting at a rural depot and has been for the last 10 days. My item was shipped priority mail from the US but on FedEx's site its listed as economy..I asked for a refund so I could buy the item from a different forum as I need it quite urgently. I looked at my cases progress and ebay have put it on HOLD until th 17th! to gather more documentation....So I googled FedEx and ebay and up comes an endorsement from ebay for sellers to sign up to use FedEx through thier ebay sales to recieve discounted rates on postage.

Do the sellers know thier items arent arriving at the correct time? Do they realise why they might get bad feedback? What point is complaining to ebay when they are in bed with FedEx!

Today is Saturday 13th of May. What's the bet my item arrives on Monday now.....

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Why are ebay endorsing FedEx? Rant!

I'm obviously younger than you - I had a slide rule.

Message 51 of 53
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I'm obviously younger than you - I had a slide rule.

Everyone is younger than me!Smiley Wink

Message 52 of 53
Latest reply

I had a slide rule too. Calculators came in while I was at high school. Came in as in, they were allowed to be used. I refused to use one. I didn't want some gadget doing what my brain was doing. 

As for doing 4channel's tax. Pfft. That's what e-tax is for (or whatever it's called now).

Message 53 of 53
Latest reply