Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is the feedback option removed so quickly after purchase

I am sick of buying rubbish goods and having no way of warning other ebay users. Why is the feedback option removed so quickly after purchase. I will be looking for another platform that holds its sellers to a higher standard

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrongly advertised

I recently had the winning bid on a high end Spa (hot tub). The spa was advertised as in complete working order with the exception of 1 of the 5 pumps. Which we understood and were happy to have repaired /replaced. Once in its new location at my plac...

Resolved! Asking eBay to step in and help for buyers

Hi,I am supposed to return a faulty/fake SD card to China by the 8th of November but the seller has not given me "an eBay return postage label" nor "a label from their preferred carrier" (quoted from ebays "Return postage for buyers" page) and has no...

Everything in eBay store is from Kmart

I have noticed a couple of times the same bowls I have purchased from kmart listed on eBay. Today I looked at this eBay store and most items, if not all, are from kmart!I'm appalled! I will be reporting them to kmart but where is their conscience? Di...

Resolved! PEARTREE voucher won´t work.

Hi, I try to buy something but my PEARTREE 20% off voucher won't work. Can somebody know a solution?Picture attached. Thanks!

Resolved! Trying to cancel an order

I recently inadvertently committed to buy an item.Ebay sent me a reminder. I tried to get the seller to cancel it, but they said that the 5 day limit meant they could not. They also said that it did not matter. The ebay note said that the seller coul...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who pays postage?

I received an item a phone case and it was far from the description, wrong case completely. I told buyer it was wrong and they wanted me to send it back to China and they will send another free, **bleep**??? I want to know please, Who pays for the sh...

It seems that where I live is a problem for a lot of your dealers,I can have free deliveries from al

It seems living on Macleay Island, part of the Brisbane Metro area is a major problem for a lot of your dealers, I can recieve goods from all over the world postage free, but having goods sent from within Australia can not be done. Maybe your supplie...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller changes mind, now wants more money

Hi, Looking through the message boards, I can see this is not a too uncommon of a problem. What happened to me was:I bought an item with "buy it now."Waited several weeks, noticed that the item was late by over a week.Contacted the seller and asked w...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International seller fails to send all items

Bought some items from a European seller. Mucked around from the beginning, but I'll skip that part. The parcel finally arrived, and there are two items that should have been there but are not, and another slightly squashed. Obviously, I don't want a...