Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 15% discount voucher not working

I have this option of 15% off voucher, but it doesn't work as it said (see the attached screen shot). Any one know why ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay "Make Offer" Sneakiness!

Here's something sneaky from eBay. I was using "Make Offer" for a small BIN item listed at $10. I wanted to offer $7 so typed '7' in the "Your offer:" box, but before clicking the "Review offer" button, a little text "tip" appeared underneath, saying...

Incorrect model of item sent

I ordered a iPhone X phone case with a card slot at the back rather than a wallet oneI was sent the wrong model and would like to have someone send me the correct model please as I paid for the one I wanted and didn’t get the one I purchased

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Puzzling purchase

I bought a couple of items(small animal cages to be precise)from a seller in NSW. They provided a few pictures. I queried the seller as to whether there was a part on the cage missing as the photo wasn't that good and it was hard to see. They said it...

eBay is dead to me I guess nothing last forever thx GST

I'm one of those who don't care for any Announcement. I buy a lot of cheap items here almost 5 days a wk. So you can imagine my eyes popping out when each transaction, say 10 items, on top of it was added $10-20. I cancel my CC long time ago because ...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay or Paypal returns

I have to send some cosmetics that are "off" back to the seller. Which is the best way to do it, Ebay returns or paypal dispute? I paid $46.51 to Pitney Bowes for seller to send, I suppose I wont get that back. Also which one has the seller pay the r...

eBay Hiding Completed Listings From View?

Anyone else noticed eBay is hiding some completed listings? Was just watching an auction count down to zero, it received no bids, but now that it's over, I can no longer view that listing - eBay only shows me a similar recommended item! They can't re...

Why are some US sellers allowed to have FEEDBACK removed and CASES closed for faulty products

Why are some sellers, allowed to have negative feedback "removed", and "all cases closed", within hours of a problem arising while the buyer, is left with a totally disappointing item? I bought from an American seller recently, a doll that was "newly...

Vintage guitar - multiple sellers, same item...

Rather strange - just did a search on "Rickenbacker 480" (it's a 1970's guitar), and found the exact same guitar being offered by nine different sellers! The photos are the same, guitar's serial number is the same. Nine different sellers. And nine di...

Search filter options not available

This morning I've been looking at computer storage (HDDs, SSDs etc), and noticed what seems like a bug; I'm only able to filter search results by condition 'New' or 'Used' despite there being 'Seller Refurbished' and 'New: Never Used' condition items...