Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I provide comment/ negative feedback about the product I have bought on ebay recently?

Never again!!!I have bought an ecxesise bike on ebay recently and would like to give a warning to the people may be the same as me who is not a regular eBay use - NEWER AGAIN!!! People do not use this terrible option to buy here to avoid a get huge d...

Seller using false location HELP!

Hello, I recently bought an item from ebay and the seller said the item was from Sydney, Australia and because of that it was about 30-50% more expensive than if it was coming from China and I was okay with that since I needed it in a timely fashion....

Policy on items supposed to be in Australia but are not.

I've recently bought a couple of things that were supposed to be in Australia but it's pretty obvious that they are being shipped from overseas. I did a search for the items to make sure the seller was in Australia. Item location said it was Melbourn...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What a great day,

I'm going to shorten all this so here goes.Wife wanted a folable trailer, I said they were way too expensive compaired to a normal one.I decide if I use a coupon code I can probably get her the stupid thing.I want to be sure a code works, but seller ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wants to repair or replace. I want a refund

I received a defective GPS device. I contacted the seller to request a return and refund. The seller agreed to the return, but wants to repair or replace the item. The seller hasn't replied to my message asking to confirm that they will refund me aft...

How to Find Stuff Actually Located in Australia

The "Australia Only" filter in search really means "eBay Australia Only" Any UK, US, Chinese or wherever seller who is registered on ebay.com.au will still show up. Please Note: this does not work on the eBay mobile website. Here is what I have found...

• 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Oops. Something went wrong. Please resubmit your review.

I cannot submit reviews & always get this error message at the top of page after few minutes when clik submit button..."Oops. Something went wrong. Please resubmit your review." Have tried numerous times over some months(different products) but same ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

P5OFF code

I tried to use the code at checkout but getting a message 'we ran into a problem, please try again later'? Can anyone help on this?

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful