Paid item listing dissappeared

Hi all,

I purchased and paid for a figurine back in August this year from a company.

The listing indicated that the item would arrive in October. I waited and waited and sought to contact the seller in early December. When I tried to contact them directly about the listing I could not use the listing reference number to speak to them as it has dissappeared from ebay.

Now I'm stuck in this situation where the seller isn't responding to my messages and ebay doesn't think the listing ever existed even though I paid for it.

Is there a way for me to resolve this situation?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

So you have changed the dropdown menu in your purchase history from 90 day to instead cover the period it was purchased and it is not there?

Is that correct?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

To add, did you try opening a disput with PayPal instead?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Why wait until now.

You should have opened a case in October when it was meant to arrive if the seller wasn't helpful.

As suggested have you changed the option in purchase history from 60 days to 2019 ?

Open a case for INR in PayPal.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Ok, so looks like the history is there when I drop down to 2019. How do I then take that dispute to ebay? 

I've never had an issue like this happen to me so I've always left the ebay items to come when they come. Sorry, me being an idiot I guess.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It's too late for an eBay dispute, as Kopes said you'll have to go through Paypal's Resolution Centre.

Here's the link for that.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/faq2045

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for your help everyone. I've sent a request through paypal. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Don't just sit and wait for the seller to reply.....some sellers just don't reply at all.

You will have been told when you can escalate the dispute to a claim.....do it as soon as you can.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply