Camelbak didn't come with the bladder

asimau
Community Member

Hi Helper-Elves,

I have received the item I purchased, unfortunately the Camelbak didn't come with the bladder even though the listing (133265326990) said Camelbak Charm Hydration Backpack.

OK, perhaps I should have asked as the piccies didn't show the bladder but I feel the seller should have said in the listing that there was no bladder, the item did say Camelbak Charm Hydration Backpack.

I have contacted the seller and she said return it and she'd give me my $5.50 back but the postage was $10 so $15.50 all up which is about par-for-the-course for 2nd hand 1.5L hydration packs.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance,

A

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A Camelback without a bladder would be completely useless. If it wasn't included, they should have said so. If there was no mention of the bladder not being included, then it's Item Not as Described all the way.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the seller is not prepared to pay the return postage you will have to open a dispute for item not as described.

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Would that be fair Lyndal1838?...I am unsure as I should have asked if the bladder was included but, as i said, the seller did not say "No Bladder"
Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

I don't think so....just buy a bladder to suit. There is NO mention or pic of bladder
Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

You asked what to do.....I gave you my opinion.

The other options are to pay the return postage yourself or just drop it.

The fact is that the item was not described properly and that is down to the seller.

i recently bought a $150 bracelet that usually measures 18-19 cms.

The item that arrived was just 16cm....far too short for the average adult to wear and it was not listed as a child's bracelet.

The seller declined to refund because he had a no returns policy but paypal decided that the item was not as described and forced a refund.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
I don't think so....just buy a bladder to suit. There is NO mention or pic of bladder

Is the item usable without the bladder?  Is it optional?

If it cannot be used without the bladder then it is hardly in excellent condition as the seller described it.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

No, Lyndal, it is just soooo unusable without the bladder. I will now drag up my courage and do an item not as described.
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Dnt know what you mean a up courage.  Surely if somethin you bought from a B & M was not correct you would return it If you need to return through Paypal, make sure that you sign up for the refund payment..  Haven't looked if the seller was in Aust.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

I just get a little embarrassed in having to hassle a seller to do the right thing even though they could have listed it properly but they won't make the same mistake next time. The seller is in Victoria. i will go to PayPal now...thank you daydreams_12 for that tip
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

I would have thought the pictures make it obvious the bladder isn't included.
Message 10 of 21
Latest reply