Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay versus Amazon: poor support from ebay for fraud

I recently experienced fraud through ebay and lost over $300. The 'Powerseller' had a high rating and accepted payment through Paypal. I wanted to help the seller so I offered to do a direct transfer if he invoiced me directly (BIG mistake on my part...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dishonest Ebay

Seller sells used items as new.Has feedbacks about that.I lodged negative feedback to let buyers know.Ebay removed feedback as this guy is selling many goods.Sick.You can not trust Ebay as well as Paypal.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is leaving feedback such a pain?

I hate needing to leave a comment while also not having enough space to type anything meaningful.Not only is this issue in the feedback but it's also in this question section, I wanted to put the above line in the subject with the main question but t...

How do I unite two identical items bound from USA to Sydney

I wish to buy two identical auto sheet metal items from opposite sides of the USA (California and Florida) and will initially pay for each seller for each of the items. The measurement is 1.7 metrwes long X 18cm X 10cm and they should fit one within ...

Please show me how to reverse feedback for the seller

I bought scratch repair kit from REMOVED , It dosen't work. so i put negative feedback for him. He confessed his fault and returned money back to me and kindly ask me to reverse the feedback. I did but still received his email ask me to reverse. I am...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller refunded me without a return

Hi, I bought an item and it wasn't as described I requested a return and the seller accepted and refunded me. I'm confused as to if I am supposed to return the item, or keep it Thanks

Resolved! Item not received.Ordered 14th July. I have been requesting refund for months.

I ordered something from a Chinese seller on 14/7/18. It never arrived, so months ago I contacted the sellerand all I get is a reply saying they have refunded me and giving me a reference number. I have been corresponding with them for ages.This mean...

Resolved! 15% discount voucher not working

I have this option of 15% off voucher, but it doesn't work as it said (see the attached screen shot). Any one know why ?

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful