Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shill bidding

Just wanted to get a second opinion on this! I was watching a coat recently (273115643378) and it ended when I forgot about it without any bids. It was then relisted at a lower price with the same photos and description under another seller (20226985...

How could anyone sell at this price, Is it on the Nose?

I'm almsot guaranteeing this is a scam, but I can't figure out the angle, it has to have one, but I can't figure it out. It appears to be a hijacked account being used. The seller says he's in the US and the ID is in the UK, selling on an Aussie Ebay...

Netflx subscription, a Scam

There is an item being sold on eBay described as a 12 months subscription to Netflix for USD$16.00. Based on that description I bought. After that the seller provided me a login/password. It is then I discovered it was paid month-to-month not 12. Aft...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is sending me a warning that i cant chat to people via phone. if this is the case and they stop

Dont stop me from calling sellers! I want more info than i can ask for in text. i dont have the time to sit at this computer and stamp out all day. if you stop me and go ahead if you like. All my friends will know about it! Kind regards, Ebay you are...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fire extinguishers

anyone had dealings with REMOVED in qld selling fire extinguishers and not honouring the deal.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal fee

Just discovered the new way that paypal is making money,thats applied to you when you pay using another credit card instead of using paypal.Today I paid $379.96 for an item -as i purchased from france that is the converted amount as shown on my order...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping changing price after best offer purchase

Hey anyone know if there's a flaw in the system with this? I did find one of post about it from 2016. I offered a price on a PC workstation in the states and the postage was 74usd. That was within my budget together with the offier I had in mind. So ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there an agenda?

Good evening all Some questionable seller behaviour you might be able to help me with..... I have a handful of trusted Chinese based sellers I buy from occasionally. I usually don’t venture beyond them, with other Chinese sellers, because it’s genera...