Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocking australians

I just heard on the news that ebay wants to block Australians.I am in shock.I am one Australian that is saddened about this news.Although i don't always get my orders, most of the time I do. One time my order was sent back to the seller and they neve...

can I cancel an accepted offer?

Hi there, It was my first time using offer. I have give offers to two stores for same items. I received counter offers from both stores. I accidently accept all of offers. But I have already purchased the item from store 1. Now in my shopping cart I ...

New Way of Recording Bids?

I recently won an item on eBay UK, as the sole bidder. Four minutes before auction's end I filled in the amount and clicked on "Place Bid". As usual, the bid amount and time remaining appeared in a box. This is the normal, in-between step before a bi...

Tracking shows parcel 'delivered' and signed for but not by me and I haven't received it

Technically I didn't order from ebay, but you guys are probably the most knowledgeable about the situation. Anyway, I ordered some stuff from a well-known website that maybe you can Catch sometime. One parcel was sent directly from them and one sent ...

Arrival estimate of items.

Buyers sometimes need to be more tolerant of the fact if an item arrives 1 to 3 days late as stated that more often then not its Aus post's fault, once sellers post the item,it is out of there hands, just have a look at sellers FB to give a good idea...

FRAUDULENT ADVERTISER.

PURCHASED FROM AN ADVERTISER AT BOTTOM OF MY EBAY PRODUCT SEARCH PAGE.NO PRODUCT - NO MONEY.PROMISED DELIVERY 2 - 3 DAYS. IT HAS NNOW BEEN 3 WEEKS.NO AMOUNT OF EMAILS GETS A RESPONSE. TEL NO. PROVIDED IS ALWAYS ENGAGED.WHAT CAN I DO?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I love false advertising items

https://imgur.com/a/wHlkWV2Man i love false and misleading items.This would feel like it fits an iphone -.- Oh sellers, You really need to get your acts together

Can't ship to CA?

I want an item from Colorado, the seller says nothing about not shipping to CA, but ebay will not let me pay for the item! What's going on? It says "invalid zip code," but its the same one I've been using for years.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

another GST Question

I've been following the discussion with interest.My inulgence is very particular costume jewellry (& sometimes gold) which come up from time to time overseas, usually the US. For the more expensive I've always managed/ been carefull to stay under $10...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Finding a seller

Looks like ebay have changed the way you could find a seller in the advanced search.It is hopeless now because I used to be able to put in the sellers ID and it would take me to the sellers listings but now it doesn't.Thanks ebay for making things di...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

MAGIC10 code...only for some though....pathetic!!

Ebay practicing discrimination towards all members by sending out a 10% off Everything onsite but only to favoured people!! See details here: https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/magic10?rmvSB=trueI have tried to purchase different things using t...

Global Programme

Biggest load of bollox ever. Get rid ebay fec.kwits.....hope nobody was offended making this statement.