Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

changes to categories used

Hifeed back on recent changesEbay no long have a category call used. I often buy used rare parts for classic cars ie a corvette when I search on corvette parts I find 12600 hits after 1000 and loose interest! I'm off to Gumtree

REMOVED

REMOVED sent me item that never arrived. When I queried it, I always receive prompt reply. Basically the response was to please not leave any negative feedback and be patience. Until the 60 days limit to leave feedback have lapsed. I am now out of po...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller obviously not holding stock

Hi all, purchased some car suspention products from an Aussie seller, and paid for last Tuesday the 22nd. Price paid just under $300. Coming from Vic, very light package, so thought they shouldn't take more than a few days to arrive. On Friday I note...

I purchased an iPhone from a seller that is selling stolen iPhone's. Police now have the iPhone.

I have a Police Report Number and a receipt for handing it in to the Police.Apparently all the iPhones the seller had on eBay were stolen and part of an existing investigation and the Police were contacting other buyers of iPhones from this seller.Th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My negative feedback has been removed

My negative feedback to a seller has been removed. How do i contact ebay to have it reinstated. It was genuinely deserved. This cuts to the credibility of ebay when such comments are removed without reference to the buyer.

• 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Notifications for new listings

I have a favurite brand of clothing. Is it possible to set something up so I get a notification when a seller (usually individuals) post an item in that brand?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hi I wish to Cancel an order I have spoken to the Seller and we are in agreement Combined postage: t

Combined postage: REMOVED sent a message about Toyota landcruiser 100 series Alloy bullbar Qaiser Nazir we have spoken to each other and he has agreed to me pulling out of the deal I wish to thank him for the aggrement Kind regards Tony Mulherin

Resolved! Oil paints and fine art liquids

Hi Im bidding for a box of 26 American oil paints tubes including bottles of mediums and oils that contain thinners. They’re boxed in foam unopened fully packaged. Can I even import this? Ive read customs rules and Aus post restrictions etc but this ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller refuses to combine postage - profiteering on postage?

So I am quite prepared to pay the $80 to a seller on two separate sales. The sales are for some spare parts that would fit into the palm of my hand when combined, but he wants $13.80 postage for each sale. That makes an incredible $27.60 postage on i...

• 114 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Car radio

I bought an item off ebay which the seller failed to say that it was licked to a certain vehicle and could not be unlocked tgerefore rendering the item useless. I proceeded to get a refund tgrough ebays money back garuntee but was denied because i pa...

Two supposedly NEW iphones were delivered to me recently. Both had major faults and were unusable. B

Two supposedly NEW iphones bought recently were secondhand and had too many faults to be usuable. This is fraud under Australian law!Eventually got full refunds after painfully slow email responses but had to pay return postage and the cost of an App...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful