Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Money Back Guarantee- seller continually cancelling refund

My dad bought a phone, which when he followed up with the seller as it did not arrived and was advised it was "lost" and seller did a Paypal refund, which was cancelledHe lodged an EBay MBG claim and another refund was started, and cancelledFinally t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUYERS BEWARE! Seller REMOVED is a dishonest seller

Seller REMOVED advertised “GBC Laminating Pouches Premium Quality 250 Micron 75x105mm”. I ordered two packets. I received two picture frames. This seller insisted that I return them before he would refund my money but refused to pay the return postag...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I inform eBay about a code issue?

When I click on the View Order Details button http://www.ebay.com.au/myb/PurchaseHistory orders tab for a recent purchase I get the following error The following critical errors have occurred.Order Service temporarily unavailable or invalid parameter...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

top rated sellers

I am a little bemused at the top rated seller criteria, I have just had a rather dissapointing transaction with a seller who is listed as a top rated seller by Ebay yet he has over 1300 negative feedback scores, I understand that due to the amount of...

No problem with watch-list prices

Hi guys and girls, I'm not having problems with watch-list versus listing prices, but then I'm in WA so it may not have reached here yet - it's a long way across the Nullabor.................. Spoiler (Highlight to read)G'day Stalks, just thought I'd...

t10518.gif
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! shipping addresses

Hi I live in Australia and was just looking at my shipping address. It ask for street address, city,state and zip code.I just want to check do i just add my suberb in the street address part or city part?

Prices of items are different on my summary page and item listing

I am experiencing something strange - items I'm watching in my eBay are displaying different prices. In my summary they show one price, but when I click on them to bid the price is different (all higher) eg. A dress was displaying as $10.41 in my eBa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Status of a request for returns

A return request has been made on 4 May on the followingItem noL 272057667134Seller: magfair2015listing date: 27/11/15end date: 26/03/16return date: 4/5/2016 I have yet to recieve any news fron EBay. Please advise. Best regards, Stephanie Joseph

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid $350 for tent - listing removed. $ gone from bank.

I bought a tent from a seller in Australia. Item has been removed post sale. Only information I can find has seller with an Asian ID. A bit worried. If an item is removed surely, I get my money back. But, no contact from seller (to date) and no abili...

Resolved! Why won't seller respond?

I won an auction on 14 April and paid on the same day. The item was estimated to arrive on April 19 (we're in the same state) but even now the seller has not marked it as posted. I have sent a few 'ask seller a question' and a message to their ebay I...

Resolved! Bit of a quandry

I need some help. I purcased an item from a US Seller and needed to return it citing that it was Not as Described - it was in fact broken and not through any fault of the PO. I sent an email to the Seller who did not respond and consequently I raised...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful