Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

tracking says delivered but i did not receive

advise would be appreciated please i bought a box set of dvd's seller sent them with tracking but not sign on delivery the tracking say's it was delivered but i have not received it , it looks like it was just left at my door or even went to the wron...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i cant get in contact with eBay there site sucks i need to find out how i can send my email address

i bought an item from an eBay seller and he forgot to post the instructions with it we have been in contact with each other byt ebay wont let me send him my email address so he can email the instructions to me eBay keep blocking me he said he posted ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is ebay getting worse??

Range of things not what it used to be, especially used items, and it appears a LOT more asian/chinese sellers and their junk, not just o/s but within Australia!Quality and standards have dropped. Ebay is dying a slow commercial death.

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wish List etc does not always available

When i go to an item page, there should be a button for Watch List, then a drop down box where i can put the item on my Wish List or other lists. But half the time the drop down box does not appear, only the watch list button. It is really annoying a...

Resolved! Snipe website GIXEN is down?

Have any buyers who use the site been able to access gixen.com today. Or does anyone have any info regards the site being down? Would appreciate any info as I need to edit and or cancel some entries before I bid on something I no longer want. The err...

buyer blocking me because i have left negative feedback

Just had a weird experience.I asked a seller a question re the condition of his item.He replied via email confirming that the item was not as described.However,not only has he not corrected the listing,he has hidden my question on the listing so the"...

missing package

Can someone tell me if I will be covered by paypal ? im thinking not..I brought some plants last week and they were from Melbourne so they should be here by now.Looking at the satchel tracking no on Aus post site it says they were delivered last Thu ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I being unreasonable

Bought leggings new with tags. Arrived without tags. Did a not as described ebay and communicated with seller.Seller asked me to return item. I sent message prior asking her to refund my postage costs - no reply.I sent item back with tracking no. and...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont want to see US sellers

All of a sudden when i search for an item i am getting bombarded by sellers from US.I dont want to search only Aus as i want sellers from china, hong kong etc.Can i change some sort of preferences to not see listings from the US?

Why won't eBay load a payment method for only one item I'm trying to purchase?

I'm trying to purchase this cat bed because I just got a kitten, I've committed to buy and clicked payment method and it gave me my choices so I clicked one and nothing happened. I exited that and clicked choose payment method again and it wouldn't o...

Cannot change returns quantity

I'm confused; how do i do this? I purchased 2 hard drives. One was DOA and so I started a return on that item. However, after trying to use the other drive I found it too was dead. After half a day going round in circles trying to find out how to cha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing shows $1 but item is not $1 to buy?

So I've seen this a few times and can't see how it can be permitted. The listing on the main page shows an item as $1 BIN free post. So you go into the item and it still shows the cheap price, has a choice of 4 or 5 items. As soon as you select one, ...

How does the Global tracking work -

Hi, How does the Global Tracking work ?? ALL I can see is a number + Carrier:Multiple Carriers I want to know where my item is :

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful