Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller sent different item than pictured

I bought an item, which I judged very carefully by the pictures, front and back, and would not have bought if I thought I wasn't getting the one pictured. It was a loose item, so not a stock photo. When I received the item, it was definitely not the ...

O/S sellers posing as in Aus

I am having issues with a seller in Maylasia. The phone I bought was listed as in Aus with Aus seller. I had to return the phone as it was faulty and it was returned to an Aus forwarding address and all communications is through Maylasia.This is loop...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Credit Card

Hi, I recently tried to purchase a few items. Paypal payment didn't work citing my credit card hasn't been confirmed but when i check Paypal, it shows my card has been confirmed. So i tried to pay with just credit card. Both my MasterCard AND America...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I'm finding the "similar items" popup really annoying. I disable it but it re-appears every page.

I contacted the "feedback@similarproducts.net" and recieved a reply with instructions to disable but it only works while I'm on that page.If I browse to another page I get upto 3 popup windows almost covering the site and I have to re-disable them al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saved search results a mess again.

Hi,Is there any way to return the formatting of emailed saved search results back to the way they were?It is ridiculous to use now - the emails are now formatted to a very narrow width, meaning most of the window pane is empty of content.I assume thi...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WHY IS IT THAT EBAY MEMBER <Removed> IS PERMITTED TO RETRACT BIDS. 9 IN 1 MTH 34 IN LAST 6MTHS

AND WHY DOES EBAY NOT REDUCE HIS FEEDBACK TO 50% AND PLACE A WARNING MESSAGE ON HIS A/c. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY ( THEY MIGHT LOSE SOME FEES ) EBAY WHY NOT SHOW ALL YOUR MEMBERS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY ALL THE MEMBERS AND GET RID O...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sudden change in import restrictions?

Can anyone tell me why I'm suddenly coming up against the following message? "We are sorry but the item you selected may not be purchased due to Seller shipping restrictions, country specific import/export or other relevant restrictions." I'm trying ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspicious PayPal email

Good one PayPal. Rang re suspicious email confirming a payment I had supposedly made. Was told to send it to phishing etc and here's the start of their response (and no, I haven't deleted my name) :- Dear ,Thank you for being a proactive contributor ...

Is this another glitch or what!

Just won a BIN item & had to tell the seller what option (plug) I wanted in checkout. Clicked the buttons, & on the page where the "Send note to seller" box is supposed to be, it wasn't there! I looked over the whole page carefully, even clicked in t...